Bradley Cooper Self-Admires His Body in 'A-Team'
Bradley Cooper transformed his body so dramatically for his shirtless scenes in "The A-Team" movie, he was adamant his head had been superimposed on a model's body when watching the action back.
"The Hangover" star is playing Lieutenant Templeton 'Faceman' Peck for the big screen version of the hit 1980s show, and cut out all sugar and salt from his diet while beefing up for the role. After filming a fight scene with co-star Liam Neeson, director Joe Carnahan called Cooper over to watch the clip - and the star couldn't believe how buff he looked on camera.
He tells Details magazine, "I had to literally transform my body. As the movie progressed, I got in increasingly better shape. There's this one fight scene with Liam Neeson toward the end, where it's, like, the apex of the work. We finished and Joe's like, 'Brother, come here, look at this,' and he played it back, and I swear to God, it looked like my head was digitally superimposed onto someone else's body."
"I was like, 'This cannot be me - that's the way I look?' It was so f**king surreal, because as a kid I only fantasized about looking that way."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl