Bradley Cooper Self-Admires His Body in 'A-Team'
Bradley Cooper transformed his body so dramatically for his shirtless scenes in "The A-Team" movie, he was adamant his head had been superimposed on a model's body when watching the action back.
"The Hangover" star is playing Lieutenant Templeton 'Faceman' Peck for the big screen version of the hit 1980s show, and cut out all sugar and salt from his diet while beefing up for the role. After filming a fight scene with co-star Liam Neeson, director Joe Carnahan called Cooper over to watch the clip - and the star couldn't believe how buff he looked on camera.
He tells Details magazine, "I had to literally transform my body. As the movie progressed, I got in increasingly better shape. There's this one fight scene with Liam Neeson toward the end, where it's, like, the apex of the work. We finished and Joe's like, 'Brother, come here, look at this,' and he played it back, and I swear to God, it looked like my head was digitally superimposed onto someone else's body."
"I was like, 'This cannot be me - that's the way I look?' It was so f**king surreal, because as a kid I only fantasized about looking that way."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video