Bradley Cooper Self-Admires His Body in 'A-Team'
Bradley Cooper transformed his body so dramatically for his shirtless scenes in "The A-Team" movie, he was adamant his head had been superimposed on a model's body when watching the action back.
"The Hangover" star is playing Lieutenant Templeton 'Faceman' Peck for the big screen version of the hit 1980s show, and cut out all sugar and salt from his diet while beefing up for the role. After filming a fight scene with co-star Liam Neeson, director Joe Carnahan called Cooper over to watch the clip - and the star couldn't believe how buff he looked on camera.
He tells Details magazine, "I had to literally transform my body. As the movie progressed, I got in increasingly better shape. There's this one fight scene with Liam Neeson toward the end, where it's, like, the apex of the work. We finished and Joe's like, 'Brother, come here, look at this,' and he played it back, and I swear to God, it looked like my head was digitally superimposed onto someone else's body."
"I was like, 'This cannot be me - that's the way I look?' It was so f**king surreal, because as a kid I only fantasized about looking that way."
More Bradley Cooper News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease