Bradley Cooper Self-Admires His Body in 'A-Team'
Bradley Cooper transformed his body so dramatically for his shirtless scenes in "The A-Team" movie, he was adamant his head had been superimposed on a model's body when watching the action back.
"The Hangover" star is playing Lieutenant Templeton 'Faceman' Peck for the big screen version of the hit 1980s show, and cut out all sugar and salt from his diet while beefing up for the role. After filming a fight scene with co-star Liam Neeson, director Joe Carnahan called Cooper over to watch the clip - and the star couldn't believe how buff he looked on camera.
He tells Details magazine, "I had to literally transform my body. As the movie progressed, I got in increasingly better shape. There's this one fight scene with Liam Neeson toward the end, where it's, like, the apex of the work. We finished and Joe's like, 'Brother, come here, look at this,' and he played it back, and I swear to God, it looked like my head was digitally superimposed onto someone else's body."
"I was like, 'This cannot be me - that's the way I look?' It was so f**king surreal, because as a kid I only fantasized about looking that way."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle