Bradley Cooper Self-Admires His Body in 'A-Team'
Bradley Cooper transformed his body so dramatically for his shirtless scenes in "The A-Team" movie, he was adamant his head had been superimposed on a model's body when watching the action back.
"The Hangover" star is playing Lieutenant Templeton 'Faceman' Peck for the big screen version of the hit 1980s show, and cut out all sugar and salt from his diet while beefing up for the role. After filming a fight scene with co-star Liam Neeson, director Joe Carnahan called Cooper over to watch the clip - and the star couldn't believe how buff he looked on camera.
He tells Details magazine, "I had to literally transform my body. As the movie progressed, I got in increasingly better shape. There's this one fight scene with Liam Neeson toward the end, where it's, like, the apex of the work. We finished and Joe's like, 'Brother, come here, look at this,' and he played it back, and I swear to God, it looked like my head was digitally superimposed onto someone else's body."
"I was like, 'This cannot be me - that's the way I look?' It was so f**king surreal, because as a kid I only fantasized about looking that way."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'