Lindsay Lohan Back on Drugs After Tooth Operation
Lindsay Lohan has been allowed to take drugs as part of her probation - her lawyer has advised authorities the star will be on painkillers after having her wisdom teeth removed. The "Mean Girls" actress was ordered to wear a SCRAM device and abstain from drugs and alcohol for the foreseeable future following a probation hearing last week.
She will be subject to random drug tests, but following a painful operation on Tuesday, June 1 to pull out her adult molars, her attorney Shawn Chapman has informed officials at Los Angeles' Probation Department that prescription drugs will be present in the actress' bloodstream.
The lawyer tells TMZ.com, "We advised the Probation Department of the dental appointment, which was made well in advance of last week's court hearing. (We will provide) documentation about any medications that Lindsay would be taking, which would be administered or prescribed as part of the procedure."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story