Lindsay Lohan Back on Drugs After Tooth Operation
Lindsay Lohan has been allowed to take drugs as part of her probation - her lawyer has advised authorities the star will be on painkillers after having her wisdom teeth removed. The "Mean Girls" actress was ordered to wear a SCRAM device and abstain from drugs and alcohol for the foreseeable future following a probation hearing last week.
She will be subject to random drug tests, but following a painful operation on Tuesday, June 1 to pull out her adult molars, her attorney Shawn Chapman has informed officials at Los Angeles' Probation Department that prescription drugs will be present in the actress' bloodstream.
The lawyer tells TMZ.com, "We advised the Probation Department of the dental appointment, which was made well in advance of last week's court hearing. (We will provide) documentation about any medications that Lindsay would be taking, which would be administered or prescribed as part of the procedure."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville