Lindsay Lohan Back on Drugs After Tooth Operation
Lindsay Lohan has been allowed to take drugs as part of her probation - her lawyer has advised authorities the star will be on painkillers after having her wisdom teeth removed. The "Mean Girls" actress was ordered to wear a SCRAM device and abstain from drugs and alcohol for the foreseeable future following a probation hearing last week.
She will be subject to random drug tests, but following a painful operation on Tuesday, June 1 to pull out her adult molars, her attorney Shawn Chapman has informed officials at Los Angeles' Probation Department that prescription drugs will be present in the actress' bloodstream.
The lawyer tells TMZ.com, "We advised the Probation Department of the dental appointment, which was made well in advance of last week's court hearing. (We will provide) documentation about any medications that Lindsay would be taking, which would be administered or prescribed as part of the procedure."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'