Lindsay Lohan Back on Drugs After Tooth Operation
Lindsay Lohan has been allowed to take drugs as part of her probation - her lawyer has advised authorities the star will be on painkillers after having her wisdom teeth removed. The "Mean Girls" actress was ordered to wear a SCRAM device and abstain from drugs and alcohol for the foreseeable future following a probation hearing last week.
She will be subject to random drug tests, but following a painful operation on Tuesday, June 1 to pull out her adult molars, her attorney Shawn Chapman has informed officials at Los Angeles' Probation Department that prescription drugs will be present in the actress' bloodstream.
The lawyer tells TMZ.com, "We advised the Probation Department of the dental appointment, which was made well in advance of last week's court hearing. (We will provide) documentation about any medications that Lindsay would be taking, which would be administered or prescribed as part of the procedure."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says