Lindsay Lohan Back on Drugs After Tooth Operation
Lindsay Lohan has been allowed to take drugs as part of her probation - her lawyer has advised authorities the star will be on painkillers after having her wisdom teeth removed. The "Mean Girls" actress was ordered to wear a SCRAM device and abstain from drugs and alcohol for the foreseeable future following a probation hearing last week.
She will be subject to random drug tests, but following a painful operation on Tuesday, June 1 to pull out her adult molars, her attorney Shawn Chapman has informed officials at Los Angeles' Probation Department that prescription drugs will be present in the actress' bloodstream.
The lawyer tells TMZ.com, "We advised the Probation Department of the dental appointment, which was made well in advance of last week's court hearing. (We will provide) documentation about any medications that Lindsay would be taking, which would be administered or prescribed as part of the procedure."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser