Joely Richardson Describes Deaths in Family 'Violent'
Actress Joely Richardson has spoken of the hell she has been through mourning her sister Natasha Richardson's death - comparing her grief to an exploding "bomb". Natasha Richardson passed away in March 2009 after suffering a traumatic brain injury in a skiing accident in Canada, and the tragedy left her younger sister and their family devastated.
The Redgrave acting dynasty was rocked again this year after the deaths of Richardson's aunt Lynn Redgrave and uncle Corin Redgrave - the siblings of the "Nip/Tuck" star's mother Vanessa Redgrave. And Richardson admits she has struggled to mourn their passing - insisting her pain has been "violent".
She tells Red magazine, "I felt as if someone had exploded a bomb inside me. This idea of grief is gentle... it's not like that, it's really violent. It's like a dinosaur has got your head in its mouth and is shaking you."
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington