Joely Richardson Describes Deaths in Family 'Violent'
Actress Joely Richardson has spoken of the hell she has been through mourning her sister Natasha Richardson's death - comparing her grief to an exploding "bomb". Natasha Richardson passed away in March 2009 after suffering a traumatic brain injury in a skiing accident in Canada, and the tragedy left her younger sister and their family devastated.
The Redgrave acting dynasty was rocked again this year after the deaths of Richardson's aunt Lynn Redgrave and uncle Corin Redgrave - the siblings of the "Nip/Tuck" star's mother Vanessa Redgrave. And Richardson admits she has struggled to mourn their passing - insisting her pain has been "violent".
She tells Red magazine, "I felt as if someone had exploded a bomb inside me. This idea of grief is gentle... it's not like that, it's really violent. It's like a dinosaur has got your head in its mouth and is shaking you."
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'