Joely Richardson Describes Deaths in Family 'Violent'
Actress Joely Richardson has spoken of the hell she has been through mourning her sister Natasha Richardson's death - comparing her grief to an exploding "bomb". Natasha Richardson passed away in March 2009 after suffering a traumatic brain injury in a skiing accident in Canada, and the tragedy left her younger sister and their family devastated.
The Redgrave acting dynasty was rocked again this year after the deaths of Richardson's aunt Lynn Redgrave and uncle Corin Redgrave - the siblings of the "Nip/Tuck" star's mother Vanessa Redgrave. And Richardson admits she has struggled to mourn their passing - insisting her pain has been "violent".
She tells Red magazine, "I felt as if someone had exploded a bomb inside me. This idea of grief is gentle... it's not like that, it's really violent. It's like a dinosaur has got your head in its mouth and is shaking you."
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017