Adam Lambert Asks Fans to Stop Giving Him Gifts and Start Donating
Outlandish rocker Adam Lambert has urged his fans to stop sending him gifts and donate the cash they spend to a charity instead. The "American Idol" star has taken to his Twitter account to poll the request with his online followers, telling them how he came up with the idea when he was bombarded with fan mail and presents on a tour in 2009.
He writes, "Been doing lots of thinking... Last year on the road I received so many thoughtful gifts from all of you. But I very quickly ran out o' (of) room."
"Instead of giving me gifts, why not donate 2 donorschoose.org or other charity in my name? U can print a receipt 4 me and personalize it." The site allows web users to donate cash to help needy schools across America.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image