Adam Lambert Asks Fans to Stop Giving Him Gifts and Start Donating
Outlandish rocker Adam Lambert has urged his fans to stop sending him gifts and donate the cash they spend to a charity instead. The "American Idol" star has taken to his Twitter account to poll the request with his online followers, telling them how he came up with the idea when he was bombarded with fan mail and presents on a tour in 2009.
He writes, "Been doing lots of thinking... Last year on the road I received so many thoughtful gifts from all of you. But I very quickly ran out o' (of) room."
"Instead of giving me gifts, why not donate 2 donorschoose.org or other charity in my name? U can print a receipt 4 me and personalize it." The site allows web users to donate cash to help needy schools across America.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7