Jack White Urges Rocking Peers to Get a Girl
Jack White has urged his rocking peers to add a female to their line-ups, because things get done "really fast" if there's a woman in the studio. The White Stripes star, who currently drums behind Alison Mosshart in The Dead Weather, admits all-male acts can benefit from a little female guile.
He tells Nylon magazine, "Only one girl can offset a whole gang of guys... That's the beauty of collaborating with males and females... There's something in the room, there's a new energy, and it sort of wipes the slate clean."
"It gets rid of all the bulls**t, and you can get some place really fast... It's almost a good idea for an all-guy band just to have a girl sitting there, an engineer or something, in the room. Or a puppy. Or an axe murderer. Something extreme. That's why we have Alison. We tried to get all three in one."
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role