Gary Coleman's Estranged Parents to Attend His Funeral
Tragic actor Gary Coleman's estranged parents will attend the late star's funeral in Sandy, Utah this weekend. The former "Diff'rent Strokes" star will be laid to rest at the Lake Hills Mortuary on either Friday, June 4 or Saturday, June 6, according to his attorney Randy Kester.
And Coleman's parents, Sue and Willie Coleman, are expected to join his widow Shannon Price at the ceremony. The actor had been estranged from his folks for 20 years following a 1989 court battle over his finances.
Coleman died on Friday, May 28 at the age of 42 after suffering a brain haemorrhage. Confirming his death was a spokeswoman for a Utah hospital where he was treated. Family members and close friends were at his side when life support was terminated at 2:05 P.M. ET, Janet Frank said.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs