Gary Coleman's Estranged Parents to Attend His Funeral
Tragic actor Gary Coleman's estranged parents will attend the late star's funeral in Sandy, Utah this weekend. The former "Diff'rent Strokes" star will be laid to rest at the Lake Hills Mortuary on either Friday, June 4 or Saturday, June 6, according to his attorney Randy Kester.
And Coleman's parents, Sue and Willie Coleman, are expected to join his widow Shannon Price at the ceremony. The actor had been estranged from his folks for 20 years following a 1989 court battle over his finances.
Coleman died on Friday, May 28 at the age of 42 after suffering a brain haemorrhage. Confirming his death was a spokeswoman for a Utah hospital where he was treated. Family members and close friends were at his side when life support was terminated at 2:05 P.M. ET, Janet Frank said.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'