Gary Coleman's Estranged Parents to Attend His Funeral
Tragic actor Gary Coleman's estranged parents will attend the late star's funeral in Sandy, Utah this weekend. The former "Diff'rent Strokes" star will be laid to rest at the Lake Hills Mortuary on either Friday, June 4 or Saturday, June 6, according to his attorney Randy Kester.
And Coleman's parents, Sue and Willie Coleman, are expected to join his widow Shannon Price at the ceremony. The actor had been estranged from his folks for 20 years following a 1989 court battle over his finances.
Coleman died on Friday, May 28 at the age of 42 after suffering a brain haemorrhage. Confirming his death was a spokeswoman for a Utah hospital where he was treated. Family members and close friends were at his side when life support was terminated at 2:05 P.M. ET, Janet Frank said.
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'
- AMC Renews 'Into the Badlands' for Expanded Season 3
- Juicy! Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt in Thong One-Piece