Gary Coleman's Estranged Parents to Attend His Funeral
Tragic actor Gary Coleman's estranged parents will attend the late star's funeral in Sandy, Utah this weekend. The former "Diff'rent Strokes" star will be laid to rest at the Lake Hills Mortuary on either Friday, June 4 or Saturday, June 6, according to his attorney Randy Kester.
And Coleman's parents, Sue and Willie Coleman, are expected to join his widow Shannon Price at the ceremony. The actor had been estranged from his folks for 20 years following a 1989 court battle over his finances.
Coleman died on Friday, May 28 at the age of 42 after suffering a brain haemorrhage. Confirming his death was a spokeswoman for a Utah hospital where he was treated. Family members and close friends were at his side when life support was terminated at 2:05 P.M. ET, Janet Frank said.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers