Gary Coleman's Estranged Parents to Attend His Funeral
Tragic actor Gary Coleman's estranged parents will attend the late star's funeral in Sandy, Utah this weekend. The former "Diff'rent Strokes" star will be laid to rest at the Lake Hills Mortuary on either Friday, June 4 or Saturday, June 6, according to his attorney Randy Kester.
And Coleman's parents, Sue and Willie Coleman, are expected to join his widow Shannon Price at the ceremony. The actor had been estranged from his folks for 20 years following a 1989 court battle over his finances.
Coleman died on Friday, May 28 at the age of 42 after suffering a brain haemorrhage. Confirming his death was a spokeswoman for a Utah hospital where he was treated. Family members and close friends were at his side when life support was terminated at 2:05 P.M. ET, Janet Frank said.
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt