Madonna NOT Planning Plastic Surgery
Madonna's publicist has shot down reports the pop superstar is planning an extensive cosmetic overhaul this summer, insisting there is "no plastic surgery on her calendar". The Material Girl turns 52 in August, and is rumored to be preparing herself to go under the surgeon's knife in a bid to look younger.
British tabloid reports suggest the singer has booked herself in for an eye lift, lip and cheek fillers, breast implants and Botox. But according to Madonna's spokesperson, the only thing the star will be scrutinizing over the summer is her upcoming movie about the abdication of British monarch Edward VIII.
The rep tells Gossip Cop , "Madonna is directing a movie all summer. (There's) no plastic surgery on her calendar. (It's) all fiction."
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke