Madonna NOT Planning Plastic Surgery
Madonna's publicist has shot down reports the pop superstar is planning an extensive cosmetic overhaul this summer, insisting there is "no plastic surgery on her calendar". The Material Girl turns 52 in August, and is rumored to be preparing herself to go under the surgeon's knife in a bid to look younger.
British tabloid reports suggest the singer has booked herself in for an eye lift, lip and cheek fillers, breast implants and Botox. But according to Madonna's spokesperson, the only thing the star will be scrutinizing over the summer is her upcoming movie about the abdication of British monarch Edward VIII.
The rep tells Gossip Cop , "Madonna is directing a movie all summer. (There's) no plastic surgery on her calendar. (It's) all fiction."
More Madonna News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth