Madonna NOT Planning Plastic Surgery
Madonna's publicist has shot down reports the pop superstar is planning an extensive cosmetic overhaul this summer, insisting there is "no plastic surgery on her calendar". The Material Girl turns 52 in August, and is rumored to be preparing herself to go under the surgeon's knife in a bid to look younger.
British tabloid reports suggest the singer has booked herself in for an eye lift, lip and cheek fillers, breast implants and Botox. But according to Madonna's spokesperson, the only thing the star will be scrutinizing over the summer is her upcoming movie about the abdication of British monarch Edward VIII.
The rep tells Gossip Cop , "Madonna is directing a movie all summer. (There's) no plastic surgery on her calendar. (It's) all fiction."
More Madonna News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper