Madonna NOT Planning Plastic Surgery
Madonna's publicist has shot down reports the pop superstar is planning an extensive cosmetic overhaul this summer, insisting there is "no plastic surgery on her calendar". The Material Girl turns 52 in August, and is rumored to be preparing herself to go under the surgeon's knife in a bid to look younger.
British tabloid reports suggest the singer has booked herself in for an eye lift, lip and cheek fillers, breast implants and Botox. But according to Madonna's spokesperson, the only thing the star will be scrutinizing over the summer is her upcoming movie about the abdication of British monarch Edward VIII.
The rep tells Gossip Cop , "Madonna is directing a movie all summer. (There's) no plastic surgery on her calendar. (It's) all fiction."
More Madonna News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama