Madonna NOT Planning Plastic Surgery
Madonna's publicist has shot down reports the pop superstar is planning an extensive cosmetic overhaul this summer, insisting there is "no plastic surgery on her calendar". The Material Girl turns 52 in August, and is rumored to be preparing herself to go under the surgeon's knife in a bid to look younger.
British tabloid reports suggest the singer has booked herself in for an eye lift, lip and cheek fillers, breast implants and Botox. But according to Madonna's spokesperson, the only thing the star will be scrutinizing over the summer is her upcoming movie about the abdication of British monarch Edward VIII.
The rep tells Gossip Cop , "Madonna is directing a movie all summer. (There's) no plastic surgery on her calendar. (It's) all fiction."
More Madonna News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her