Bret Michaels Feels Lucky to Be Alive After Gary Coleman Tragedy
Rocker Bret Michaels feels lucky to be alive after hearing how tragic Gary Coleman died of the same type of brain hemorrhage he survived just weeks earlier. The Poison frontman faced the battle of his life after suffering a near-fatal hemorrhage in May, and he's still recovering from the medical emergency.
His good fortune was hammered home at the weekend following the death of former "Diff'rent Strokes" star Coleman, who died on Friday, May 28, just two days after a fall at his Utah home caused an intracranial hemorrhage.
Michaels tells U.S. news show Extra, "Gary Coleman having a hemorrhage, basically from the very same hemorrhage that I had, and passing away is extremely sad." He continues admitting, "And on the very day that I'm gonna try to start up my tour. I'm one of the lucky ones, who made it through."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery