Bret Michaels Feels Lucky to Be Alive After Gary Coleman Tragedy
Rocker Bret Michaels feels lucky to be alive after hearing how tragic Gary Coleman died of the same type of brain hemorrhage he survived just weeks earlier. The Poison frontman faced the battle of his life after suffering a near-fatal hemorrhage in May, and he's still recovering from the medical emergency.
His good fortune was hammered home at the weekend following the death of former "Diff'rent Strokes" star Coleman, who died on Friday, May 28, just two days after a fall at his Utah home caused an intracranial hemorrhage.
Michaels tells U.S. news show Extra, "Gary Coleman having a hemorrhage, basically from the very same hemorrhage that I had, and passing away is extremely sad." He continues admitting, "And on the very day that I'm gonna try to start up my tour. I'm one of the lucky ones, who made it through."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'