Bret Michaels Feels Lucky to Be Alive After Gary Coleman Tragedy
Rocker Bret Michaels feels lucky to be alive after hearing how tragic Gary Coleman died of the same type of brain hemorrhage he survived just weeks earlier. The Poison frontman faced the battle of his life after suffering a near-fatal hemorrhage in May, and he's still recovering from the medical emergency.
His good fortune was hammered home at the weekend following the death of former "Diff'rent Strokes" star Coleman, who died on Friday, May 28, just two days after a fall at his Utah home caused an intracranial hemorrhage.
Michaels tells U.S. news show Extra, "Gary Coleman having a hemorrhage, basically from the very same hemorrhage that I had, and passing away is extremely sad." He continues admitting, "And on the very day that I'm gonna try to start up my tour. I'm one of the lucky ones, who made it through."
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS