'Celebrity Rehab' Postponed Due to Lack of Stars
A U.S. reality series fronted by celebrity drug and alcohol counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky has been shelved - because too many troubled stars refused to be a part of the show. A week after Tila Tequila, Jason Wahler and rapper Bizzy Bone signed up for the new season of "Celebrity Rehab", the show has been postponed.
TMZ reports producers failed to land enough big name stars to front the hard-hitting show. The program was scheduled to start shooting on Tuesday, June 1. Reports suggest Lindsay Lohan turned down $1 million (666,600 pound sterling) to appear on the show.
Past stars who have checked in for "Celebrity Rehab" have included Daniel Baldwin, Gary Busey, Heidi Fleiss, Mackenzie Phillips, Dennis Rodman and Mindy McCready.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy