'Celebrity Rehab' Postponed Due to Lack of Stars
A U.S. reality series fronted by celebrity drug and alcohol counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky has been shelved - because too many troubled stars refused to be a part of the show. A week after Tila Tequila, Jason Wahler and rapper Bizzy Bone signed up for the new season of "Celebrity Rehab", the show has been postponed.
TMZ reports producers failed to land enough big name stars to front the hard-hitting show. The program was scheduled to start shooting on Tuesday, June 1. Reports suggest Lindsay Lohan turned down $1 million (666,600 pound sterling) to appear on the show.
Past stars who have checked in for "Celebrity Rehab" have included Daniel Baldwin, Gary Busey, Heidi Fleiss, Mackenzie Phillips, Dennis Rodman and Mindy McCready.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic