'Celebrity Rehab' Postponed Due to Lack of Stars
A U.S. reality series fronted by celebrity drug and alcohol counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky has been shelved - because too many troubled stars refused to be a part of the show. A week after Tila Tequila, Jason Wahler and rapper Bizzy Bone signed up for the new season of "Celebrity Rehab", the show has been postponed.
TMZ reports producers failed to land enough big name stars to front the hard-hitting show. The program was scheduled to start shooting on Tuesday, June 1. Reports suggest Lindsay Lohan turned down $1 million (666,600 pound sterling) to appear on the show.
Past stars who have checked in for "Celebrity Rehab" have included Daniel Baldwin, Gary Busey, Heidi Fleiss, Mackenzie Phillips, Dennis Rodman and Mindy McCready.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna