'Celebrity Rehab' Postponed Due to Lack of Stars
A U.S. reality series fronted by celebrity drug and alcohol counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky has been shelved - because too many troubled stars refused to be a part of the show. A week after Tila Tequila, Jason Wahler and rapper Bizzy Bone signed up for the new season of "Celebrity Rehab", the show has been postponed.
TMZ reports producers failed to land enough big name stars to front the hard-hitting show. The program was scheduled to start shooting on Tuesday, June 1. Reports suggest Lindsay Lohan turned down $1 million (666,600 pound sterling) to appear on the show.
Past stars who have checked in for "Celebrity Rehab" have included Daniel Baldwin, Gary Busey, Heidi Fleiss, Mackenzie Phillips, Dennis Rodman and Mindy McCready.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years