'Celebrity Rehab' Postponed Due to Lack of Stars
A U.S. reality series fronted by celebrity drug and alcohol counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky has been shelved - because too many troubled stars refused to be a part of the show. A week after Tila Tequila, Jason Wahler and rapper Bizzy Bone signed up for the new season of "Celebrity Rehab", the show has been postponed.
TMZ reports producers failed to land enough big name stars to front the hard-hitting show. The program was scheduled to start shooting on Tuesday, June 1. Reports suggest Lindsay Lohan turned down $1 million (666,600 pound sterling) to appear on the show.
Past stars who have checked in for "Celebrity Rehab" have included Daniel Baldwin, Gary Busey, Heidi Fleiss, Mackenzie Phillips, Dennis Rodman and Mindy McCready.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked