Donning Skimpy Outfit, Marisa Miller Fired by Grandpa
Supermodel Marisa Miller was once fired from her grandfather's company - for accidentally flashing her naval at co-workers. The U.S. stunner, who now strips off for Sports Illustrated and other top publications, was working as a secretary to make a little extra money as a teenager when her granddad called her into his office.
She recalls, "I was reaching up to put something away in a cabinet... and he saw my belly button, so I get called into the office... and he said, 'You're dressed really inappropriately. This is a professional environment and I saw your belly button.' "
"I was like, 'Grandpa, I was, like, totally stretched out. It's not like I'm wearing a crop-top or something!' But he fired me."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival