Donning Skimpy Outfit, Marisa Miller Fired by Grandpa
Supermodel Marisa Miller was once fired from her grandfather's company - for accidentally flashing her naval at co-workers. The U.S. stunner, who now strips off for Sports Illustrated and other top publications, was working as a secretary to make a little extra money as a teenager when her granddad called her into his office.
She recalls, "I was reaching up to put something away in a cabinet... and he saw my belly button, so I get called into the office... and he said, 'You're dressed really inappropriately. This is a professional environment and I saw your belly button.' "
"I was like, 'Grandpa, I was, like, totally stretched out. It's not like I'm wearing a crop-top or something!' But he fired me."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says