Donning Skimpy Outfit, Marisa Miller Fired by Grandpa
Supermodel Marisa Miller was once fired from her grandfather's company - for accidentally flashing her naval at co-workers. The U.S. stunner, who now strips off for Sports Illustrated and other top publications, was working as a secretary to make a little extra money as a teenager when her granddad called her into his office.
She recalls, "I was reaching up to put something away in a cabinet... and he saw my belly button, so I get called into the office... and he said, 'You're dressed really inappropriately. This is a professional environment and I saw your belly button.' "
"I was like, 'Grandpa, I was, like, totally stretched out. It's not like I'm wearing a crop-top or something!' But he fired me."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'