Donning Skimpy Outfit, Marisa Miller Fired by Grandpa
Supermodel Marisa Miller was once fired from her grandfather's company - for accidentally flashing her naval at co-workers. The U.S. stunner, who now strips off for Sports Illustrated and other top publications, was working as a secretary to make a little extra money as a teenager when her granddad called her into his office.
She recalls, "I was reaching up to put something away in a cabinet... and he saw my belly button, so I get called into the office... and he said, 'You're dressed really inappropriately. This is a professional environment and I saw your belly button.' "
"I was like, 'Grandpa, I was, like, totally stretched out. It's not like I'm wearing a crop-top or something!' But he fired me."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal