Donning Skimpy Outfit, Marisa Miller Fired by Grandpa
Supermodel Marisa Miller was once fired from her grandfather's company - for accidentally flashing her naval at co-workers. The U.S. stunner, who now strips off for Sports Illustrated and other top publications, was working as a secretary to make a little extra money as a teenager when her granddad called her into his office.
She recalls, "I was reaching up to put something away in a cabinet... and he saw my belly button, so I get called into the office... and he said, 'You're dressed really inappropriately. This is a professional environment and I saw your belly button.' "
"I was like, 'Grandpa, I was, like, totally stretched out. It's not like I'm wearing a crop-top or something!' But he fired me."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences