Sean Connery's James Bond Car to Be Auctioned Off
The Aston Martin sports car which Sean Connery drove when portraying famous spy agent James Bond is to be auctioned off in October. The 1964 DB5 has been dubbed "the world's most famous car" by auction house RM Auctions and the experts expect the motor to fetch over $5 million (3.3 million pound sterling).
The car is the last remaining model made for Connery to drive as 007 in the films 1964 "Goldfinger" and 1965 "Thunderball". The motor comes complete with machine guns, a bullet-proof shield, revolving number plates, oil slick sprayer and smoke screen, along with other gadgets.
The car is being sold by U.S. radio broadcaster Jerry Lee - the motor's only ex-factory owner. Lee plans to donate the proceeds to charity.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet