Sean Connery's James Bond Car to Be Auctioned Off
The Aston Martin sports car which Sean Connery drove when portraying famous spy agent James Bond is to be auctioned off in October. The 1964 DB5 has been dubbed "the world's most famous car" by auction house RM Auctions and the experts expect the motor to fetch over $5 million (3.3 million pound sterling).
The car is the last remaining model made for Connery to drive as 007 in the films 1964 "Goldfinger" and 1965 "Thunderball". The motor comes complete with machine guns, a bullet-proof shield, revolving number plates, oil slick sprayer and smoke screen, along with other gadgets.
The car is being sold by U.S. radio broadcaster Jerry Lee - the motor's only ex-factory owner. Lee plans to donate the proceeds to charity.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos