Sean Connery's James Bond Car to Be Auctioned Off
The Aston Martin sports car which Sean Connery drove when portraying famous spy agent James Bond is to be auctioned off in October. The 1964 DB5 has been dubbed "the world's most famous car" by auction house RM Auctions and the experts expect the motor to fetch over $5 million (3.3 million pound sterling).
The car is the last remaining model made for Connery to drive as 007 in the films 1964 "Goldfinger" and 1965 "Thunderball". The motor comes complete with machine guns, a bullet-proof shield, revolving number plates, oil slick sprayer and smoke screen, along with other gadgets.
The car is being sold by U.S. radio broadcaster Jerry Lee - the motor's only ex-factory owner. Lee plans to donate the proceeds to charity.
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown