Sean Connery's James Bond Car to Be Auctioned Off
The Aston Martin sports car which Sean Connery drove when portraying famous spy agent James Bond is to be auctioned off in October. The 1964 DB5 has been dubbed "the world's most famous car" by auction house RM Auctions and the experts expect the motor to fetch over $5 million (3.3 million pound sterling).
The car is the last remaining model made for Connery to drive as 007 in the films 1964 "Goldfinger" and 1965 "Thunderball". The motor comes complete with machine guns, a bullet-proof shield, revolving number plates, oil slick sprayer and smoke screen, along with other gadgets.
The car is being sold by U.S. radio broadcaster Jerry Lee - the motor's only ex-factory owner. Lee plans to donate the proceeds to charity.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed