Sean Connery's James Bond Car to Be Auctioned Off
The Aston Martin sports car which Sean Connery drove when portraying famous spy agent James Bond is to be auctioned off in October. The 1964 DB5 has been dubbed "the world's most famous car" by auction house RM Auctions and the experts expect the motor to fetch over $5 million (3.3 million pound sterling).
The car is the last remaining model made for Connery to drive as 007 in the films 1964 "Goldfinger" and 1965 "Thunderball". The motor comes complete with machine guns, a bullet-proof shield, revolving number plates, oil slick sprayer and smoke screen, along with other gadgets.
The car is being sold by U.S. radio broadcaster Jerry Lee - the motor's only ex-factory owner. Lee plans to donate the proceeds to charity.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler