Video: Paul Gray's Tribute by His Slipknot 'Brothers'
Tragic bassist Paul Gray has returned from beyond the grave to feature in a haunting video tribute compiled by his Slipknot bandmates. The heavy rocker was found dead in a suburban Des Moines, Iowa hotel room last month and his passing is currently being investigated by police.
The remaining members of Slipknot have celebrated Gray's legacy in a lengthy video montage, in which the late star is featured discussing his childhood, his love for his adopted hometown of Des Moines and his Slipknot "family" in a series of interview clips. In the footage, Gray says, "All these guys, I've known 'em forever... We've all played together in different bands, different shows... They're my family."
"Every person in this band... we couldn't have the band without (them). I mean, we've done shows without people, obviously, when people have gotten hurt, or Shawn (Crahan) had some family problems, and it's never the same. It does not feel like the band until everybody's there. Everybody makes up this whole thing."
"We've all got each other's back, and always have a shoulder for someone to put their head on. We're family. We do need each other."
The tribute video closes with a written message from Slipknot dedicated to their "brother", which reads, "This world will be a different place without him."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic