Video: Paul Gray's Tribute by His Slipknot 'Brothers'
Tragic bassist Paul Gray has returned from beyond the grave to feature in a haunting video tribute compiled by his Slipknot bandmates. The heavy rocker was found dead in a suburban Des Moines, Iowa hotel room last month and his passing is currently being investigated by police.
The remaining members of Slipknot have celebrated Gray's legacy in a lengthy video montage, in which the late star is featured discussing his childhood, his love for his adopted hometown of Des Moines and his Slipknot "family" in a series of interview clips. In the footage, Gray says, "All these guys, I've known 'em forever... We've all played together in different bands, different shows... They're my family."
"Every person in this band... we couldn't have the band without (them). I mean, we've done shows without people, obviously, when people have gotten hurt, or Shawn (Crahan) had some family problems, and it's never the same. It does not feel like the band until everybody's there. Everybody makes up this whole thing."
"We've all got each other's back, and always have a shoulder for someone to put their head on. We're family. We do need each other."
The tribute video closes with a written message from Slipknot dedicated to their "brother", which reads, "This world will be a different place without him."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?