Liam Gallagher Gains Freedom After Oasis Split
Noel Gallagher's departure from Oasis was the "best thing that's ever happened" to the group, according to brother Liam Gallagher - because it has given him the freedom to embark on his own career dreams.
Noel quit the band last summer after falling out with his sibling at a concert in Paris, France. Liam vowed to continue with Oasis, and, although he was initially "gutted" at the break-up, he insists it's all for the best.
He tells the New York Times, "In hindsight it was the best thing that's ever happened, because we're free to do whatever we want." During the interview, the singer also revealed he has not been in contact with Noel since the split last August.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories