Liam Gallagher Gains Freedom After Oasis Split
Noel Gallagher's departure from Oasis was the "best thing that's ever happened" to the group, according to brother Liam Gallagher - because it has given him the freedom to embark on his own career dreams.
Noel quit the band last summer after falling out with his sibling at a concert in Paris, France. Liam vowed to continue with Oasis, and, although he was initially "gutted" at the break-up, he insists it's all for the best.
He tells the New York Times, "In hindsight it was the best thing that's ever happened, because we're free to do whatever we want." During the interview, the singer also revealed he has not been in contact with Noel since the split last August.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub