Liam Gallagher Gains Freedom After Oasis Split
Noel Gallagher's departure from Oasis was the "best thing that's ever happened" to the group, according to brother Liam Gallagher - because it has given him the freedom to embark on his own career dreams.
Noel quit the band last summer after falling out with his sibling at a concert in Paris, France. Liam vowed to continue with Oasis, and, although he was initially "gutted" at the break-up, he insists it's all for the best.
He tells the New York Times, "In hindsight it was the best thing that's ever happened, because we're free to do whatever we want." During the interview, the singer also revealed he has not been in contact with Noel since the split last August.
More Oasis News
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors