Liam Gallagher Gains Freedom After Oasis Split
Noel Gallagher's departure from Oasis was the "best thing that's ever happened" to the group, according to brother Liam Gallagher - because it has given him the freedom to embark on his own career dreams.
Noel quit the band last summer after falling out with his sibling at a concert in Paris, France. Liam vowed to continue with Oasis, and, although he was initially "gutted" at the break-up, he insists it's all for the best.
He tells the New York Times, "In hindsight it was the best thing that's ever happened, because we're free to do whatever we want." During the interview, the singer also revealed he has not been in contact with Noel since the split last August.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie