Liam Gallagher Gains Freedom After Oasis Split
Noel Gallagher's departure from Oasis was the "best thing that's ever happened" to the group, according to brother Liam Gallagher - because it has given him the freedom to embark on his own career dreams.
Noel quit the band last summer after falling out with his sibling at a concert in Paris, France. Liam vowed to continue with Oasis, and, although he was initially "gutted" at the break-up, he insists it's all for the best.
He tells the New York Times, "In hindsight it was the best thing that's ever happened, because we're free to do whatever we want." During the interview, the singer also revealed he has not been in contact with Noel since the split last August.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016