Kelly Osbourne Defends Her Mother Over Media's Harsh Criticism
Kelly Osbourne has defended her mother Sharon Osbourne after she was targeted by a tabloid over her appearance, insisting the rock matriarch's success doesn't depend on her looks. The "America's Got Talent" judge was criticized over a set of unflattering photographs which showed her wearing baggy blue jeans and no make-up in May.
Kelly is fuming over the furore and she's urged the press to "leave mum alone" - because she believes the star deserves respect for her business endeavors. In her column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "Last week a tabloid printed some pictures of my mum when she was out at a family dinner and said some not-so-nice things about her appearance."
"She's 57 years old (you don't look a day over 40, Mum!) and she's a mother, a wife and a businesswoman - she's not trying to be a fashion model! Her job has never relied on her appearance, so why do people think they've got the right to comment on it? My mum makes a living from using her brain, not her looks."
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2