Scarlett Johansson Moves From Los Angeles to Louisiana
Scarlett Johansson has swapped Los Angeles for rural Louisiana - the actress and her husband Ryan Reynolds are the proud new owners of a rustic farmhouse in the state. The actress put her Hollywood Hills mansion on the market for $5 million in February, amid rumors the couple was planning to live full-time in New York City, where they also own a property.
But now the Hollywood stars appear to have picked Louisiana as their base, while Reynold films his role in new superhero blockbuster "Green Lantern" in the region. They have purchased a simple two-storey farmhouse in Louisiana, complete with a rusty tin-roofed barn, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
Other stars to buy property in the southern state include Sandra Bullock, who owns a large home in New Orleans, and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who also boast a property in the Big Easy.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story