Scarlett Johansson Moves From Los Angeles to Louisiana
Scarlett Johansson has swapped Los Angeles for rural Louisiana - the actress and her husband Ryan Reynolds are the proud new owners of a rustic farmhouse in the state. The actress put her Hollywood Hills mansion on the market for $5 million in February, amid rumors the couple was planning to live full-time in New York City, where they also own a property.
But now the Hollywood stars appear to have picked Louisiana as their base, while Reynold films his role in new superhero blockbuster "Green Lantern" in the region. They have purchased a simple two-storey farmhouse in Louisiana, complete with a rusty tin-roofed barn, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
Other stars to buy property in the southern state include Sandra Bullock, who owns a large home in New Orleans, and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who also boast a property in the Big Easy.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert