Scarlett Johansson Moves From Los Angeles to Louisiana
Scarlett Johansson has swapped Los Angeles for rural Louisiana - the actress and her husband Ryan Reynolds are the proud new owners of a rustic farmhouse in the state. The actress put her Hollywood Hills mansion on the market for $5 million in February, amid rumors the couple was planning to live full-time in New York City, where they also own a property.
But now the Hollywood stars appear to have picked Louisiana as their base, while Reynold films his role in new superhero blockbuster "Green Lantern" in the region. They have purchased a simple two-storey farmhouse in Louisiana, complete with a rusty tin-roofed barn, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
Other stars to buy property in the southern state include Sandra Bullock, who owns a large home in New Orleans, and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who also boast a property in the Big Easy.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour