Scarlett Johansson Moves From Los Angeles to Louisiana
Scarlett Johansson has swapped Los Angeles for rural Louisiana - the actress and her husband Ryan Reynolds are the proud new owners of a rustic farmhouse in the state. The actress put her Hollywood Hills mansion on the market for $5 million in February, amid rumors the couple was planning to live full-time in New York City, where they also own a property.
But now the Hollywood stars appear to have picked Louisiana as their base, while Reynold films his role in new superhero blockbuster "Green Lantern" in the region. They have purchased a simple two-storey farmhouse in Louisiana, complete with a rusty tin-roofed barn, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
Other stars to buy property in the southern state include Sandra Bullock, who owns a large home in New Orleans, and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who also boast a property in the Big Easy.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked