Scarlett Johansson Moves From Los Angeles to Louisiana
Scarlett Johansson has swapped Los Angeles for rural Louisiana - the actress and her husband Ryan Reynolds are the proud new owners of a rustic farmhouse in the state. The actress put her Hollywood Hills mansion on the market for $5 million in February, amid rumors the couple was planning to live full-time in New York City, where they also own a property.
But now the Hollywood stars appear to have picked Louisiana as their base, while Reynold films his role in new superhero blockbuster "Green Lantern" in the region. They have purchased a simple two-storey farmhouse in Louisiana, complete with a rusty tin-roofed barn, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
Other stars to buy property in the southern state include Sandra Bullock, who owns a large home in New Orleans, and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who also boast a property in the Big Easy.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease