Britney Spears Involved in Heated Argument With Boyfriend Jason Trawick
Britney Spears has sparked fears her romance with Jason Trawick is in trouble following a public argument at a restaurant in Los Angeles, according to reports. The singer was enjoying dinner at the Mondrian hotel with her boyfriend, but 30 minutes into their meal, the couple began bickering and when the disagreement turned into an argument, Spears stormed out of the eaterie, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Britney was rude to the waitress and then started arguing with Jason, saying she'd had enough. He was trying to calm her down, but she wasn't in the mood. They had been sitting down for dinner, but just over 30 minutes into the meal, Britney decided she wanted to leave."
"She headed out of a back door of the hotel, with Jason following, still trying to calm her down. She looked furious. It's clear there is trouble in paradise."
The news comes less than a month after Trawick quit his role as her agent to concentrate on their personal relationship.
More Britney Spears News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West