Britney Spears Involved in Heated Argument With Boyfriend Jason Trawick
Britney Spears has sparked fears her romance with Jason Trawick is in trouble following a public argument at a restaurant in Los Angeles, according to reports. The singer was enjoying dinner at the Mondrian hotel with her boyfriend, but 30 minutes into their meal, the couple began bickering and when the disagreement turned into an argument, Spears stormed out of the eaterie, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Britney was rude to the waitress and then started arguing with Jason, saying she'd had enough. He was trying to calm her down, but she wasn't in the mood. They had been sitting down for dinner, but just over 30 minutes into the meal, Britney decided she wanted to leave."
"She headed out of a back door of the hotel, with Jason following, still trying to calm her down. She looked furious. It's clear there is trouble in paradise."
The news comes less than a month after Trawick quit his role as her agent to concentrate on their personal relationship.
More Britney Spears News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake