Britney Spears Involved in Heated Argument With Boyfriend Jason Trawick
Britney Spears has sparked fears her romance with Jason Trawick is in trouble following a public argument at a restaurant in Los Angeles, according to reports. The singer was enjoying dinner at the Mondrian hotel with her boyfriend, but 30 minutes into their meal, the couple began bickering and when the disagreement turned into an argument, Spears stormed out of the eaterie, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Britney was rude to the waitress and then started arguing with Jason, saying she'd had enough. He was trying to calm her down, but she wasn't in the mood. They had been sitting down for dinner, but just over 30 minutes into the meal, Britney decided she wanted to leave."
"She headed out of a back door of the hotel, with Jason following, still trying to calm her down. She looked furious. It's clear there is trouble in paradise."
The news comes less than a month after Trawick quit his role as her agent to concentrate on their personal relationship.
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked