Britney Spears Involved in Heated Argument With Boyfriend Jason Trawick
Britney Spears has sparked fears her romance with Jason Trawick is in trouble following a public argument at a restaurant in Los Angeles, according to reports. The singer was enjoying dinner at the Mondrian hotel with her boyfriend, but 30 minutes into their meal, the couple began bickering and when the disagreement turned into an argument, Spears stormed out of the eaterie, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Britney was rude to the waitress and then started arguing with Jason, saying she'd had enough. He was trying to calm her down, but she wasn't in the mood. They had been sitting down for dinner, but just over 30 minutes into the meal, Britney decided she wanted to leave."
"She headed out of a back door of the hotel, with Jason following, still trying to calm her down. She looked furious. It's clear there is trouble in paradise."
The news comes less than a month after Trawick quit his role as her agent to concentrate on their personal relationship.
More Britney Spears News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal