Garcelle Beauvais Files for Divorce From Michael Nilon
"NYPD Blue" star Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon has filed for divorce - just weeks after accusing her husband of having an affair. The actress began legal proceedings to end the union by filing papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court on May 10 - two days before she was due to celebrate her nine-year wedding anniversary with husband Michael Nilon.
Beauvais-Nilon reportedly discovered her spouse had been cheating on her in April and disclosed his infidelity in an email to his colleagues and associates. She is said to have written, "I found out today that MY husband of almost nine years has been having an affair for five years with some s**t in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys (the couple's sons) don't deserve this!"
Beauvais-Nilon is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the couple's two-year-old twins, reports TMZ.com.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked