Garcelle Beauvais Files for Divorce From Michael Nilon
"NYPD Blue" star Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon has filed for divorce - just weeks after accusing her husband of having an affair. The actress began legal proceedings to end the union by filing papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court on May 10 - two days before she was due to celebrate her nine-year wedding anniversary with husband Michael Nilon.
Beauvais-Nilon reportedly discovered her spouse had been cheating on her in April and disclosed his infidelity in an email to his colleagues and associates. She is said to have written, "I found out today that MY husband of almost nine years has been having an affair for five years with some s**t in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys (the couple's sons) don't deserve this!"
Beauvais-Nilon is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the couple's two-year-old twins, reports TMZ.com.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash