Garcelle Beauvais Files for Divorce From Michael Nilon
"NYPD Blue" star Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon has filed for divorce - just weeks after accusing her husband of having an affair. The actress began legal proceedings to end the union by filing papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court on May 10 - two days before she was due to celebrate her nine-year wedding anniversary with husband Michael Nilon.
Beauvais-Nilon reportedly discovered her spouse had been cheating on her in April and disclosed his infidelity in an email to his colleagues and associates. She is said to have written, "I found out today that MY husband of almost nine years has been having an affair for five years with some s**t in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys (the couple's sons) don't deserve this!"
Beauvais-Nilon is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the couple's two-year-old twins, reports TMZ.com.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed