Garcelle Beauvais Files for Divorce From Michael Nilon
"NYPD Blue" star Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon has filed for divorce - just weeks after accusing her husband of having an affair. The actress began legal proceedings to end the union by filing papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court on May 10 - two days before she was due to celebrate her nine-year wedding anniversary with husband Michael Nilon.
Beauvais-Nilon reportedly discovered her spouse had been cheating on her in April and disclosed his infidelity in an email to his colleagues and associates. She is said to have written, "I found out today that MY husband of almost nine years has been having an affair for five years with some s**t in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys (the couple's sons) don't deserve this!"
Beauvais-Nilon is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the couple's two-year-old twins, reports TMZ.com.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones