Garcelle Beauvais Files for Divorce From Michael Nilon
"NYPD Blue" star Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon has filed for divorce - just weeks after accusing her husband of having an affair. The actress began legal proceedings to end the union by filing papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court on May 10 - two days before she was due to celebrate her nine-year wedding anniversary with husband Michael Nilon.
Beauvais-Nilon reportedly discovered her spouse had been cheating on her in April and disclosed his infidelity in an email to his colleagues and associates. She is said to have written, "I found out today that MY husband of almost nine years has been having an affair for five years with some s**t in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys (the couple's sons) don't deserve this!"
Beauvais-Nilon is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the couple's two-year-old twins, reports TMZ.com.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame