Marley Shelton Charged With DUI
Actress Marley Shelton has been charged with two counts of driving under the influence (DUI) following her arrest in April. The Sin City star was stopped by police while driving through Hollywood and arrested after failing a roadside sobriety test.
She was taken into custody and released after posting $5,000 bail. Her run-in with the law has left her facing up to six months behind bars and a $1,000 fine if convicted, reports TMZ.com.
Marley Shelton is best known for tackling the role of Rachel Young in TV series titled "Eleventh Hour". She has also starred in action-thriller flick "A Perfect Getaway", which teamed her up with the likes of Steve Zahn, Timothy Olyphant, Milla Jovovich, and Chris Hemsworth just to name some.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth