Marley Shelton Charged With DUI
Actress Marley Shelton has been charged with two counts of driving under the influence (DUI) following her arrest in April. The Sin City star was stopped by police while driving through Hollywood and arrested after failing a roadside sobriety test.
She was taken into custody and released after posting $5,000 bail. Her run-in with the law has left her facing up to six months behind bars and a $1,000 fine if convicted, reports TMZ.com.
Marley Shelton is best known for tackling the role of Rachel Young in TV series titled "Eleventh Hour". She has also starred in action-thriller flick "A Perfect Getaway", which teamed her up with the likes of Steve Zahn, Timothy Olyphant, Milla Jovovich, and Chris Hemsworth just to name some.
More Marley Shelton News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame