Marley Shelton Charged With DUI
Actress Marley Shelton has been charged with two counts of driving under the influence (DUI) following her arrest in April. The Sin City star was stopped by police while driving through Hollywood and arrested after failing a roadside sobriety test.
She was taken into custody and released after posting $5,000 bail. Her run-in with the law has left her facing up to six months behind bars and a $1,000 fine if convicted, reports TMZ.com.
Marley Shelton is best known for tackling the role of Rachel Young in TV series titled "Eleventh Hour". She has also starred in action-thriller flick "A Perfect Getaway", which teamed her up with the likes of Steve Zahn, Timothy Olyphant, Milla Jovovich, and Chris Hemsworth just to name some.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers