Marley Shelton Charged With DUI
Actress Marley Shelton has been charged with two counts of driving under the influence (DUI) following her arrest in April. The Sin City star was stopped by police while driving through Hollywood and arrested after failing a roadside sobriety test.
She was taken into custody and released after posting $5,000 bail. Her run-in with the law has left her facing up to six months behind bars and a $1,000 fine if convicted, reports TMZ.com.
Marley Shelton is best known for tackling the role of Rachel Young in TV series titled "Eleventh Hour". She has also starred in action-thriller flick "A Perfect Getaway", which teamed her up with the likes of Steve Zahn, Timothy Olyphant, Milla Jovovich, and Chris Hemsworth just to name some.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?