Marley Shelton Charged With DUI
Actress Marley Shelton has been charged with two counts of driving under the influence (DUI) following her arrest in April. The Sin City star was stopped by police while driving through Hollywood and arrested after failing a roadside sobriety test.
She was taken into custody and released after posting $5,000 bail. Her run-in with the law has left her facing up to six months behind bars and a $1,000 fine if convicted, reports TMZ.com.
Marley Shelton is best known for tackling the role of Rachel Young in TV series titled "Eleventh Hour". She has also starred in action-thriller flick "A Perfect Getaway", which teamed her up with the likes of Steve Zahn, Timothy Olyphant, Milla Jovovich, and Chris Hemsworth just to name some.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'