Kristen Stewart Has 'Crazy Stalker'
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is refusing to change her phone number even though she has been inundated with continuous calls from a "crazy stalker". The 20-year-old has been targeted by an unknown caller ever since she shot to fame in the vampire franchise.
But the actress insists she has no plans to obtain new digits - because she suspects the calls are coming from an acquaintance of one of her schoolmates. She tells Elle magazine, "I have one crazy stalker. It's not worth changing my number for. I'm pretty certain that it's some girl who got my number from someone I went to school with."
Earlier this week, Kristen Stewart visited Sydney, Australia to attend a meet-and-greet and Q&A session with fans at Luna Park to promote her upcoming movie "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". She was joined by her co-star Taylor Lautner.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy