Kristen Stewart Has 'Crazy Stalker'
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is refusing to change her phone number even though she has been inundated with continuous calls from a "crazy stalker". The 20-year-old has been targeted by an unknown caller ever since she shot to fame in the vampire franchise.
But the actress insists she has no plans to obtain new digits - because she suspects the calls are coming from an acquaintance of one of her schoolmates. She tells Elle magazine, "I have one crazy stalker. It's not worth changing my number for. I'm pretty certain that it's some girl who got my number from someone I went to school with."
Earlier this week, Kristen Stewart visited Sydney, Australia to attend a meet-and-greet and Q&A session with fans at Luna Park to promote her upcoming movie "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". She was joined by her co-star Taylor Lautner.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered