Kristen Stewart Has 'Crazy Stalker'
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is refusing to change her phone number even though she has been inundated with continuous calls from a "crazy stalker". The 20-year-old has been targeted by an unknown caller ever since she shot to fame in the vampire franchise.
But the actress insists she has no plans to obtain new digits - because she suspects the calls are coming from an acquaintance of one of her schoolmates. She tells Elle magazine, "I have one crazy stalker. It's not worth changing my number for. I'm pretty certain that it's some girl who got my number from someone I went to school with."
Earlier this week, Kristen Stewart visited Sydney, Australia to attend a meet-and-greet and Q&A session with fans at Luna Park to promote her upcoming movie "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". She was joined by her co-star Taylor Lautner.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!