Kristen Stewart Has 'Crazy Stalker'
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is refusing to change her phone number even though she has been inundated with continuous calls from a "crazy stalker". The 20-year-old has been targeted by an unknown caller ever since she shot to fame in the vampire franchise.
But the actress insists she has no plans to obtain new digits - because she suspects the calls are coming from an acquaintance of one of her schoolmates. She tells Elle magazine, "I have one crazy stalker. It's not worth changing my number for. I'm pretty certain that it's some girl who got my number from someone I went to school with."
Earlier this week, Kristen Stewart visited Sydney, Australia to attend a meet-and-greet and Q&A session with fans at Luna Park to promote her upcoming movie "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". She was joined by her co-star Taylor Lautner.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande