Kristen Stewart Has 'Crazy Stalker'
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is refusing to change her phone number even though she has been inundated with continuous calls from a "crazy stalker". The 20-year-old has been targeted by an unknown caller ever since she shot to fame in the vampire franchise.
But the actress insists she has no plans to obtain new digits - because she suspects the calls are coming from an acquaintance of one of her schoolmates. She tells Elle magazine, "I have one crazy stalker. It's not worth changing my number for. I'm pretty certain that it's some girl who got my number from someone I went to school with."
Earlier this week, Kristen Stewart visited Sydney, Australia to attend a meet-and-greet and Q&A session with fans at Luna Park to promote her upcoming movie "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". She was joined by her co-star Taylor Lautner.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier