Janet Jackson Thanks Fans After 'American Idol' Appearance Lands Number One on iTunes
Janet Jackson has thanked fans after her appearance on "American Idol" last week catapulted to the top of the iTunes music video charts. The superstar singer wowed fans with a rare performance on the finale of the TV talent show on Wednesday, May 26, singing a medley of her hits including "Again" and "Nasty".
Impressed viewers have flocked online to buy the video footage on iTunes, making it the online retailer's number one promo, putting Jackson ahead of Miley Cyrus and Lady GaGa. And the star is thrilled with the support she has received.
In an online video posted on YouTube, she says, "I just want to thank all of you for making my performance on 'American Idol' number one on iTunes. That is so cool, it's really special. Thank you to all of you for making it happen and I couldn't have done it without you."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie