Paul McCartney's Tour Bus Attacked by Thugs in Mexico
Paul McCartney was reportedly left fearing for his safety after his tour bus came under attack from a group of thugs in a tough area of Mexico on Friday night, May 28. The Beatles legend performed at the Foro Sol arena in Mexico City on Thursday, May 27 and Friday to huge crowds of fans.
But the visit turned sour after his final concert when his bus entered an impoverished neighborhood in the capital and a mob ran up to the vehicle, forcing the driver to brake to a halt. The crowd then scaled the bus, jumping up and down on its roof until local police were alerted, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.
A source tells the publication, "At first his security team thought it was just swarms of fans but when people started scaling the bus, the situation changed in a flash. Paul and the team were left shaken up."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked