Paul McCartney's Tour Bus Attacked by Thugs in Mexico
Paul McCartney was reportedly left fearing for his safety after his tour bus came under attack from a group of thugs in a tough area of Mexico on Friday night, May 28. The Beatles legend performed at the Foro Sol arena in Mexico City on Thursday, May 27 and Friday to huge crowds of fans.
But the visit turned sour after his final concert when his bus entered an impoverished neighborhood in the capital and a mob ran up to the vehicle, forcing the driver to brake to a halt. The crowd then scaled the bus, jumping up and down on its roof until local police were alerted, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.
A source tells the publication, "At first his security team thought it was just swarms of fans but when people started scaling the bus, the situation changed in a flash. Paul and the team were left shaken up."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'