Paul McCartney's Tour Bus Attacked by Thugs in Mexico
Paul McCartney was reportedly left fearing for his safety after his tour bus came under attack from a group of thugs in a tough area of Mexico on Friday night, May 28. The Beatles legend performed at the Foro Sol arena in Mexico City on Thursday, May 27 and Friday to huge crowds of fans.
But the visit turned sour after his final concert when his bus entered an impoverished neighborhood in the capital and a mob ran up to the vehicle, forcing the driver to brake to a halt. The crowd then scaled the bus, jumping up and down on its roof until local police were alerted, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.
A source tells the publication, "At first his security team thought it was just swarms of fans but when people started scaling the bus, the situation changed in a flash. Paul and the team were left shaken up."
More Paul McCartney News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars