Paul McCartney's Tour Bus Attacked by Thugs in Mexico
Paul McCartney was reportedly left fearing for his safety after his tour bus came under attack from a group of thugs in a tough area of Mexico on Friday night, May 28. The Beatles legend performed at the Foro Sol arena in Mexico City on Thursday, May 27 and Friday to huge crowds of fans.
But the visit turned sour after his final concert when his bus entered an impoverished neighborhood in the capital and a mob ran up to the vehicle, forcing the driver to brake to a halt. The crowd then scaled the bus, jumping up and down on its roof until local police were alerted, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.
A source tells the publication, "At first his security team thought it was just swarms of fans but when people started scaling the bus, the situation changed in a flash. Paul and the team were left shaken up."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal