Paul McCartney's Tour Bus Attacked by Thugs in Mexico
Paul McCartney was reportedly left fearing for his safety after his tour bus came under attack from a group of thugs in a tough area of Mexico on Friday night, May 28. The Beatles legend performed at the Foro Sol arena in Mexico City on Thursday, May 27 and Friday to huge crowds of fans.
But the visit turned sour after his final concert when his bus entered an impoverished neighborhood in the capital and a mob ran up to the vehicle, forcing the driver to brake to a halt. The crowd then scaled the bus, jumping up and down on its roof until local police were alerted, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.
A source tells the publication, "At first his security team thought it was just swarms of fans but when people started scaling the bus, the situation changed in a flash. Paul and the team were left shaken up."
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4