Kylie Minogue and Model Boyfriend Allegedly Call It Quits
Kylie Minogue has split from her model boyfriend Andres Velencoso following an argument at their London home, according to a U.K. Report. The Australian superstar has been dating the Spanish hunk, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months, but recently admitted she didn't see marriage in her future, saying "Maybe it's a path I'll never go down."
And now Velencoso is said to have told the pop star their relationship is over after a disagreement last week, according to Britain's Daily Mail. A source tells the publication, "They had a massive row (fight) on Wednesday of last week, at the end of which he told her it was over."
"She and Andres had been bickering for a few days. She got quite critical of him, complaining he was not supporting her enough. Andres had enough. He told her it was over, that he did not need that kind of stress in his life." Minogue split from her previous lover, French actor Olivier Martinez, in 2008 after a four-year romance.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?