Kylie Minogue and Model Boyfriend Allegedly Call It Quits
Kylie Minogue has split from her model boyfriend Andres Velencoso following an argument at their London home, according to a U.K. Report. The Australian superstar has been dating the Spanish hunk, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months, but recently admitted she didn't see marriage in her future, saying "Maybe it's a path I'll never go down."
And now Velencoso is said to have told the pop star their relationship is over after a disagreement last week, according to Britain's Daily Mail. A source tells the publication, "They had a massive row (fight) on Wednesday of last week, at the end of which he told her it was over."
"She and Andres had been bickering for a few days. She got quite critical of him, complaining he was not supporting her enough. Andres had enough. He told her it was over, that he did not need that kind of stress in his life." Minogue split from her previous lover, French actor Olivier Martinez, in 2008 after a four-year romance.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift