Kylie Minogue and Model Boyfriend Allegedly Call It Quits
Kylie Minogue has split from her model boyfriend Andres Velencoso following an argument at their London home, according to a U.K. Report. The Australian superstar has been dating the Spanish hunk, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months, but recently admitted she didn't see marriage in her future, saying "Maybe it's a path I'll never go down."
And now Velencoso is said to have told the pop star their relationship is over after a disagreement last week, according to Britain's Daily Mail. A source tells the publication, "They had a massive row (fight) on Wednesday of last week, at the end of which he told her it was over."
"She and Andres had been bickering for a few days. She got quite critical of him, complaining he was not supporting her enough. Andres had enough. He told her it was over, that he did not need that kind of stress in his life." Minogue split from her previous lover, French actor Olivier Martinez, in 2008 after a four-year romance.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series