Kylie Minogue and Model Boyfriend Allegedly Call It Quits
Kylie Minogue has split from her model boyfriend Andres Velencoso following an argument at their London home, according to a U.K. Report. The Australian superstar has been dating the Spanish hunk, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months, but recently admitted she didn't see marriage in her future, saying "Maybe it's a path I'll never go down."
And now Velencoso is said to have told the pop star their relationship is over after a disagreement last week, according to Britain's Daily Mail. A source tells the publication, "They had a massive row (fight) on Wednesday of last week, at the end of which he told her it was over."
"She and Andres had been bickering for a few days. She got quite critical of him, complaining he was not supporting her enough. Andres had enough. He told her it was over, that he did not need that kind of stress in his life." Minogue split from her previous lover, French actor Olivier Martinez, in 2008 after a four-year romance.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'