Helena Bonham Carter Got Pregnant Because of Singing
British actress Helena Bonham Carter is tentative about taking on another musical role because she's convinced her role in husband Tim Burton's "Sweeney Todd" sent her hormones into a spin, and she became pregnant. The "Howards End" star loved hitting the high notes as Mrs. Lovett in the movie musical and only wishes she had more time to perfect her singing skills.
Now, she's hoping for another musical role but she might have to give up sex for the part. She explains, "I love singing. There is talk of something, but it's too early to talk about it. Singing is exciting and daunting, the more you do it, the more you realize how much hard graft it is."
"But you know what? I bet you that I got pregnant because I was singing for 'Sweeney Todd'. I was breathing properly because I was singing and it produces happy hormones too. It is very healthy, a great thing to do."
But Burton isn't thrilled with his wife's love of singing. She admits, "Afterward I said I was going to sing every day and continue to do my exercises and Tim said, 'No, you're not!' "
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special