Helena Bonham Carter Got Pregnant Because of Singing
British actress Helena Bonham Carter is tentative about taking on another musical role because she's convinced her role in husband Tim Burton's "Sweeney Todd" sent her hormones into a spin, and she became pregnant. The "Howards End" star loved hitting the high notes as Mrs. Lovett in the movie musical and only wishes she had more time to perfect her singing skills.
Now, she's hoping for another musical role but she might have to give up sex for the part. She explains, "I love singing. There is talk of something, but it's too early to talk about it. Singing is exciting and daunting, the more you do it, the more you realize how much hard graft it is."
"But you know what? I bet you that I got pregnant because I was singing for 'Sweeney Todd'. I was breathing properly because I was singing and it produces happy hormones too. It is very healthy, a great thing to do."
But Burton isn't thrilled with his wife's love of singing. She admits, "Afterward I said I was going to sing every day and continue to do my exercises and Tim said, 'No, you're not!' "
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby