Helena Bonham Carter Got Pregnant Because of Singing
British actress Helena Bonham Carter is tentative about taking on another musical role because she's convinced her role in husband Tim Burton's "Sweeney Todd" sent her hormones into a spin, and she became pregnant. The "Howards End" star loved hitting the high notes as Mrs. Lovett in the movie musical and only wishes she had more time to perfect her singing skills.
Now, she's hoping for another musical role but she might have to give up sex for the part. She explains, "I love singing. There is talk of something, but it's too early to talk about it. Singing is exciting and daunting, the more you do it, the more you realize how much hard graft it is."
"But you know what? I bet you that I got pregnant because I was singing for 'Sweeney Todd'. I was breathing properly because I was singing and it produces happy hormones too. It is very healthy, a great thing to do."
But Burton isn't thrilled with his wife's love of singing. She admits, "Afterward I said I was going to sing every day and continue to do my exercises and Tim said, 'No, you're not!' "
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed