Jesse James' Mistress: Sandra Bullock Should Be Thankful I Let Her Know About Affair
The tattooed model who ruined Sandra Bullock's marriage is convinced the actress should be grateful she exposed her affair with Jesse James in the press. The TV mechanic was dumped by Bullock in March after Michelle "Bombshell" McGee went public with news of their 11-month fling, prompting his Oscar-winning wife to file for divorce.
James recently opened up about the scandal on U.S. TV, admitting he "threw away an amazing life" with the "Speed star" by cheating with McGee. And despite wrecking Bullock's marriage in the same month she picked up her first Academy Award, James' one-time mistress insists she did the star a favor.
She tells Canadian TV show eTalk, "In a twisted type of way, I guess Sandra should be thankful that I did come forward and let her know that her husband did cheat on her."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth