Jesse James' Mistress: Sandra Bullock Should Be Thankful I Let Her Know About Affair
The tattooed model who ruined Sandra Bullock's marriage is convinced the actress should be grateful she exposed her affair with Jesse James in the press. The TV mechanic was dumped by Bullock in March after Michelle "Bombshell" McGee went public with news of their 11-month fling, prompting his Oscar-winning wife to file for divorce.
James recently opened up about the scandal on U.S. TV, admitting he "threw away an amazing life" with the "Speed star" by cheating with McGee. And despite wrecking Bullock's marriage in the same month she picked up her first Academy Award, James' one-time mistress insists she did the star a favor.
She tells Canadian TV show eTalk, "In a twisted type of way, I guess Sandra should be thankful that I did come forward and let her know that her husband did cheat on her."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch