Jesse James' Mistress: Sandra Bullock Should Be Thankful I Let Her Know About Affair
The tattooed model who ruined Sandra Bullock's marriage is convinced the actress should be grateful she exposed her affair with Jesse James in the press. The TV mechanic was dumped by Bullock in March after Michelle "Bombshell" McGee went public with news of their 11-month fling, prompting his Oscar-winning wife to file for divorce.
James recently opened up about the scandal on U.S. TV, admitting he "threw away an amazing life" with the "Speed star" by cheating with McGee. And despite wrecking Bullock's marriage in the same month she picked up her first Academy Award, James' one-time mistress insists she did the star a favor.
She tells Canadian TV show eTalk, "In a twisted type of way, I guess Sandra should be thankful that I did come forward and let her know that her husband did cheat on her."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene