Jesse James' Mistress: Sandra Bullock Should Be Thankful I Let Her Know About Affair
The tattooed model who ruined Sandra Bullock's marriage is convinced the actress should be grateful she exposed her affair with Jesse James in the press. The TV mechanic was dumped by Bullock in March after Michelle "Bombshell" McGee went public with news of their 11-month fling, prompting his Oscar-winning wife to file for divorce.
James recently opened up about the scandal on U.S. TV, admitting he "threw away an amazing life" with the "Speed star" by cheating with McGee. And despite wrecking Bullock's marriage in the same month she picked up her first Academy Award, James' one-time mistress insists she did the star a favor.
She tells Canadian TV show eTalk, "In a twisted type of way, I guess Sandra should be thankful that I did come forward and let her know that her husband did cheat on her."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'