Jesse James' Mistress: Sandra Bullock Should Be Thankful I Let Her Know About Affair
The tattooed model who ruined Sandra Bullock's marriage is convinced the actress should be grateful she exposed her affair with Jesse James in the press. The TV mechanic was dumped by Bullock in March after Michelle "Bombshell" McGee went public with news of their 11-month fling, prompting his Oscar-winning wife to file for divorce.
James recently opened up about the scandal on U.S. TV, admitting he "threw away an amazing life" with the "Speed star" by cheating with McGee. And despite wrecking Bullock's marriage in the same month she picked up her first Academy Award, James' one-time mistress insists she did the star a favor.
She tells Canadian TV show eTalk, "In a twisted type of way, I guess Sandra should be thankful that I did come forward and let her know that her husband did cheat on her."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'