Monica and Ludacris Grew Up Together
R&B star Monica has a strong family bond with Ludacris. Her mother is married to the rapper's uncle. "The Boy Is Mine" hitmaker collaborated with the hip-hop star, real name Christopher Bridges, on the title track of her latest album, "Still Standing".
And she reveals their relationship goes back years, and they're actually related. She tells Hip-Hop Weekly, "We grew up together. My mum married his uncle over two decades ago. Before there was Ludacris and Monica, there was Christopher Bridges and Mo and we were just always close."
In March this year, Monica announced that she has ended her engagement with rapper Rodney "Rocko" Hill, Jr. over personal reasons. The couple who had been in on-and-off relationship for several years has two children together, Rodney Ramone Hill III and Romelo Montez.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters