Monica and Ludacris Grew Up Together
R&B star Monica has a strong family bond with Ludacris. Her mother is married to the rapper's uncle. "The Boy Is Mine" hitmaker collaborated with the hip-hop star, real name Christopher Bridges, on the title track of her latest album, "Still Standing".
And she reveals their relationship goes back years, and they're actually related. She tells Hip-Hop Weekly, "We grew up together. My mum married his uncle over two decades ago. Before there was Ludacris and Monica, there was Christopher Bridges and Mo and we were just always close."
In March this year, Monica announced that she has ended her engagement with rapper Rodney "Rocko" Hill, Jr. over personal reasons. The couple who had been in on-and-off relationship for several years has two children together, Rodney Ramone Hill III and Romelo Montez.
More Monica News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!