Katherine Heigl Bans Nanny From Painting Baby Girl's Nails
Actress Katherine Heigl has banned her nanny from painting her 18-month-old baby girl Naleigh's nails - because she is "freaked out" by the thought of her daughter maturing so quickly. The "Knocked Up" star and her singer husband Josh Kelley adopted the tot from South Korea in September 2009 and Heigl admits she's keen not to rush the growing process.
She says, "My nanny painted her nails the other day, like a bright pink or something, and her little toes, it was really cute, but every time I bathe her I got a glimpse of her nails and I thought, 'This is freaking me out because it makes me feel like she's closer to those teenage years and I was like, 'Let's not rush this more than we have to!' "
Katherine Heigl who starred on "Grey's Anatomy" since 2005 recently left the show. The 31-year-old beauty claimed her departure was not about advancing her movie career but that she wanted to focus more on her family.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts