Katherine Heigl Bans Nanny From Painting Baby Girl's Nails
Actress Katherine Heigl has banned her nanny from painting her 18-month-old baby girl Naleigh's nails - because she is "freaked out" by the thought of her daughter maturing so quickly. The "Knocked Up" star and her singer husband Josh Kelley adopted the tot from South Korea in September 2009 and Heigl admits she's keen not to rush the growing process.
She says, "My nanny painted her nails the other day, like a bright pink or something, and her little toes, it was really cute, but every time I bathe her I got a glimpse of her nails and I thought, 'This is freaking me out because it makes me feel like she's closer to those teenage years and I was like, 'Let's not rush this more than we have to!' "
Katherine Heigl who starred on "Grey's Anatomy" since 2005 recently left the show. The 31-year-old beauty claimed her departure was not about advancing her movie career but that she wanted to focus more on her family.
More Katherine Heigl News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences