Katherine Heigl Bans Nanny From Painting Baby Girl's Nails
Actress Katherine Heigl has banned her nanny from painting her 18-month-old baby girl Naleigh's nails - because she is "freaked out" by the thought of her daughter maturing so quickly. The "Knocked Up" star and her singer husband Josh Kelley adopted the tot from South Korea in September 2009 and Heigl admits she's keen not to rush the growing process.
She says, "My nanny painted her nails the other day, like a bright pink or something, and her little toes, it was really cute, but every time I bathe her I got a glimpse of her nails and I thought, 'This is freaking me out because it makes me feel like she's closer to those teenage years and I was like, 'Let's not rush this more than we have to!' "
Katherine Heigl who starred on "Grey's Anatomy" since 2005 recently left the show. The 31-year-old beauty claimed her departure was not about advancing her movie career but that she wanted to focus more on her family.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'