Katherine Heigl Bans Nanny From Painting Baby Girl's Nails
Actress Katherine Heigl has banned her nanny from painting her 18-month-old baby girl Naleigh's nails - because she is "freaked out" by the thought of her daughter maturing so quickly. The "Knocked Up" star and her singer husband Josh Kelley adopted the tot from South Korea in September 2009 and Heigl admits she's keen not to rush the growing process.
She says, "My nanny painted her nails the other day, like a bright pink or something, and her little toes, it was really cute, but every time I bathe her I got a glimpse of her nails and I thought, 'This is freaking me out because it makes me feel like she's closer to those teenage years and I was like, 'Let's not rush this more than we have to!' "
Katherine Heigl who starred on "Grey's Anatomy" since 2005 recently left the show. The 31-year-old beauty claimed her departure was not about advancing her movie career but that she wanted to focus more on her family.
More Katherine Heigl News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media