Katherine Heigl Bans Nanny From Painting Baby Girl's Nails
Actress Katherine Heigl has banned her nanny from painting her 18-month-old baby girl Naleigh's nails - because she is "freaked out" by the thought of her daughter maturing so quickly. The "Knocked Up" star and her singer husband Josh Kelley adopted the tot from South Korea in September 2009 and Heigl admits she's keen not to rush the growing process.
She says, "My nanny painted her nails the other day, like a bright pink or something, and her little toes, it was really cute, but every time I bathe her I got a glimpse of her nails and I thought, 'This is freaking me out because it makes me feel like she's closer to those teenage years and I was like, 'Let's not rush this more than we have to!' "
Katherine Heigl who starred on "Grey's Anatomy" since 2005 recently left the show. The 31-year-old beauty claimed her departure was not about advancing her movie career but that she wanted to focus more on her family.
More Katherine Heigl News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel