'Shark' Stars Henry Simmons and Sophina Brown Engaged
Actor Henry Simmons is engaged to his former "Shark" co-star Sophina Brown. The stars met in 2006 when they were both cast in the James Woods legal drama.
Simmons was previously set to wed news anchor/television personality Lauren Sanchez. However, they called off their engagement in 2003.
Before playing on "Shark", Henry Simmons took a role of Detective Baldwin Jones on ABC drama "NYPD Blue". He has also starred opposite Queen Latifah in 2004 action comedy film "Taxi", before landing a leading role as Mike in "World's Greatest Dad".
As for Sophina Brown, the 33-year-old actress had a starring role on CBS drama series "Numb3rs" where she played Nikki Betancourt. She also once co-starred Mandy Moore in 2007 feature film "Because I Said So".
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!