'Shark' Stars Henry Simmons and Sophina Brown Engaged
Actor Henry Simmons is engaged to his former "Shark" co-star Sophina Brown. The stars met in 2006 when they were both cast in the James Woods legal drama.
Simmons was previously set to wed news anchor/television personality Lauren Sanchez. However, they called off their engagement in 2003.
Before playing on "Shark", Henry Simmons took a role of Detective Baldwin Jones on ABC drama "NYPD Blue". He has also starred opposite Queen Latifah in 2004 action comedy film "Taxi", before landing a leading role as Mike in "World's Greatest Dad".
As for Sophina Brown, the 33-year-old actress had a starring role on CBS drama series "Numb3rs" where she played Nikki Betancourt. She also once co-starred Mandy Moore in 2007 feature film "Because I Said So".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked