'Shark' Stars Henry Simmons and Sophina Brown Engaged
Actor Henry Simmons is engaged to his former "Shark" co-star Sophina Brown. The stars met in 2006 when they were both cast in the James Woods legal drama.
Simmons was previously set to wed news anchor/television personality Lauren Sanchez. However, they called off their engagement in 2003.
Before playing on "Shark", Henry Simmons took a role of Detective Baldwin Jones on ABC drama "NYPD Blue". He has also starred opposite Queen Latifah in 2004 action comedy film "Taxi", before landing a leading role as Mike in "World's Greatest Dad".
As for Sophina Brown, the 33-year-old actress had a starring role on CBS drama series "Numb3rs" where she played Nikki Betancourt. She also once co-starred Mandy Moore in 2007 feature film "Because I Said So".
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'