'Shark' Stars Henry Simmons and Sophina Brown Engaged
Actor Henry Simmons is engaged to his former "Shark" co-star Sophina Brown. The stars met in 2006 when they were both cast in the James Woods legal drama.
Simmons was previously set to wed news anchor/television personality Lauren Sanchez. However, they called off their engagement in 2003.
Before playing on "Shark", Henry Simmons took a role of Detective Baldwin Jones on ABC drama "NYPD Blue". He has also starred opposite Queen Latifah in 2004 action comedy film "Taxi", before landing a leading role as Mike in "World's Greatest Dad".
As for Sophina Brown, the 33-year-old actress had a starring role on CBS drama series "Numb3rs" where she played Nikki Betancourt. She also once co-starred Mandy Moore in 2007 feature film "Because I Said So".
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'