'Shark' Stars Henry Simmons and Sophina Brown Engaged
Actor Henry Simmons is engaged to his former "Shark" co-star Sophina Brown. The stars met in 2006 when they were both cast in the James Woods legal drama.
Simmons was previously set to wed news anchor/television personality Lauren Sanchez. However, they called off their engagement in 2003.
Before playing on "Shark", Henry Simmons took a role of Detective Baldwin Jones on ABC drama "NYPD Blue". He has also starred opposite Queen Latifah in 2004 action comedy film "Taxi", before landing a leading role as Mike in "World's Greatest Dad".
As for Sophina Brown, the 33-year-old actress had a starring role on CBS drama series "Numb3rs" where she played Nikki Betancourt. She also once co-starred Mandy Moore in 2007 feature film "Because I Said So".
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified