Fans Mad at Confiscation in Lady GaGa's Concert
Lady GaGa fans were left fuming on Sunday, May 30 when security guards at a top London arena banned concertgoers from dressing up like the flamboyant pop star. The "Poker Face" hitmaker took to the stage at The O2 at the weekend as part of her Monster Ball tour but devotees who had queued up for hours were stunned to learn items including glowsticks, flags and trendy fingerless gloves were not allowed into the venue.
Some female supporters were even forced to dress down after styling themselves to imitate GaGa's look in her promo for her hit single "Telephone". One devotee has taken to Twitter.com to write, "Omg (oh my God) this is ridiculous. About to go in and security are confiscating everything! No glowsticks, flags, home made banners!!!"
"I know Lady Gaga would not be happy about this! And girls with cans in their hair like the Telephone video have to take the cans out!! Now O2 security are telling people they can't wear Lady Gaga style fingerless gloves!!!!!! What foolishness is this?!!!"
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7