Fans Mad at Confiscation in Lady GaGa's Concert
Lady GaGa fans were left fuming on Sunday, May 30 when security guards at a top London arena banned concertgoers from dressing up like the flamboyant pop star. The "Poker Face" hitmaker took to the stage at The O2 at the weekend as part of her Monster Ball tour but devotees who had queued up for hours were stunned to learn items including glowsticks, flags and trendy fingerless gloves were not allowed into the venue.
Some female supporters were even forced to dress down after styling themselves to imitate GaGa's look in her promo for her hit single "Telephone". One devotee has taken to Twitter.com to write, "Omg (oh my God) this is ridiculous. About to go in and security are confiscating everything! No glowsticks, flags, home made banners!!!"
"I know Lady Gaga would not be happy about this! And girls with cans in their hair like the Telephone video have to take the cans out!! Now O2 security are telling people they can't wear Lady Gaga style fingerless gloves!!!!!! What foolishness is this?!!!"
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'