Fans Mad at Confiscation in Lady GaGa's Concert
Lady GaGa fans were left fuming on Sunday, May 30 when security guards at a top London arena banned concertgoers from dressing up like the flamboyant pop star. The "Poker Face" hitmaker took to the stage at The O2 at the weekend as part of her Monster Ball tour but devotees who had queued up for hours were stunned to learn items including glowsticks, flags and trendy fingerless gloves were not allowed into the venue.
Some female supporters were even forced to dress down after styling themselves to imitate GaGa's look in her promo for her hit single "Telephone". One devotee has taken to Twitter.com to write, "Omg (oh my God) this is ridiculous. About to go in and security are confiscating everything! No glowsticks, flags, home made banners!!!"
"I know Lady Gaga would not be happy about this! And girls with cans in their hair like the Telephone video have to take the cans out!! Now O2 security are telling people they can't wear Lady Gaga style fingerless gloves!!!!!! What foolishness is this?!!!"
More Lady GaGa News
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama