Colin Farrell's Golden Globe Still Nameless
Actor Colin Farrell has a handwritten note stuck to his 2009 Golden Globe Award - because event organizers have yet to send him an engraved name plate. The Irish star was honored with Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical for his role in "In Bruges", but he reveals the trophy is still sitting nameless on his kitchen worktop.
He says, "I must get the plaque for it, they never gave me the plaque. So I stuck a piece of paper on it that just says 'Me'. It's on the kitchen counter."
In the dark comedy film, Collin stars as fledgling hitman Ray who accidentally kills a young boy in his first job. Ray is morose and withdrawn, wracked with guilt over being responsible for the death of a child.
More Colin Farrell News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'