Colin Farrell's Golden Globe Still Nameless
Actor Colin Farrell has a handwritten note stuck to his 2009 Golden Globe Award - because event organizers have yet to send him an engraved name plate. The Irish star was honored with Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical for his role in "In Bruges", but he reveals the trophy is still sitting nameless on his kitchen worktop.
He says, "I must get the plaque for it, they never gave me the plaque. So I stuck a piece of paper on it that just says 'Me'. It's on the kitchen counter."
In the dark comedy film, Collin stars as fledgling hitman Ray who accidentally kills a young boy in his first job. Ray is morose and withdrawn, wracked with guilt over being responsible for the death of a child.
More Colin Farrell News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart