Colin Farrell's Golden Globe Still Nameless
Actor Colin Farrell has a handwritten note stuck to his 2009 Golden Globe Award - because event organizers have yet to send him an engraved name plate. The Irish star was honored with Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical for his role in "In Bruges", but he reveals the trophy is still sitting nameless on his kitchen worktop.
He says, "I must get the plaque for it, they never gave me the plaque. So I stuck a piece of paper on it that just says 'Me'. It's on the kitchen counter."
In the dark comedy film, Collin stars as fledgling hitman Ray who accidentally kills a young boy in his first job. Ray is morose and withdrawn, wracked with guilt over being responsible for the death of a child.
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand