Colin Farrell's Golden Globe Still Nameless
Actor Colin Farrell has a handwritten note stuck to his 2009 Golden Globe Award - because event organizers have yet to send him an engraved name plate. The Irish star was honored with Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical for his role in "In Bruges", but he reveals the trophy is still sitting nameless on his kitchen worktop.
He says, "I must get the plaque for it, they never gave me the plaque. So I stuck a piece of paper on it that just says 'Me'. It's on the kitchen counter."
In the dark comedy film, Collin stars as fledgling hitman Ray who accidentally kills a young boy in his first job. Ray is morose and withdrawn, wracked with guilt over being responsible for the death of a child.
More Colin Farrell News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival