Colin Farrell's Golden Globe Still Nameless
Actor Colin Farrell has a handwritten note stuck to his 2009 Golden Globe Award - because event organizers have yet to send him an engraved name plate. The Irish star was honored with Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical for his role in "In Bruges", but he reveals the trophy is still sitting nameless on his kitchen worktop.
He says, "I must get the plaque for it, they never gave me the plaque. So I stuck a piece of paper on it that just says 'Me'. It's on the kitchen counter."
In the dark comedy film, Collin stars as fledgling hitman Ray who accidentally kills a young boy in his first job. Ray is morose and withdrawn, wracked with guilt over being responsible for the death of a child.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince