Cameron Diaz Not Ready to Become a Mum
Cameron Diaz isn't ready to become a mother - because she doesn't want to "feel guilty" about working away from home on a movie set. The "Mask" star, who is currently single, insists she's too busy focusing on her career to contemplate raising a family.
She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "You know how you have those moments of feeling dissatisfied and you think, 'What would make my life better?' Well, I've yet to go, 'A-ha, that's it: a child!' I'm not saying I don't want them, but right now I see how torn up parents get when they're away from their kids, how guilty they feel, and I don't want that! I don't want to feel like I ought to be missing someone, I don't want to not do a film at a moment's notice."
But the actress is refusing to rule out motherhood entirely, adding: "Don't get me wrong. I'm 100 per cent committed when I commit to somebody or something. I'm a full-on nurturer - that's all I do."
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers