Cameron Diaz Not Ready to Become a Mum
Cameron Diaz isn't ready to become a mother - because she doesn't want to "feel guilty" about working away from home on a movie set. The "Mask" star, who is currently single, insists she's too busy focusing on her career to contemplate raising a family.
She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "You know how you have those moments of feeling dissatisfied and you think, 'What would make my life better?' Well, I've yet to go, 'A-ha, that's it: a child!' I'm not saying I don't want them, but right now I see how torn up parents get when they're away from their kids, how guilty they feel, and I don't want that! I don't want to feel like I ought to be missing someone, I don't want to not do a film at a moment's notice."
But the actress is refusing to rule out motherhood entirely, adding: "Don't get me wrong. I'm 100 per cent committed when I commit to somebody or something. I'm a full-on nurturer - that's all I do."
More Cameron Diaz News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album