Cameron Diaz Not Ready to Become a Mum
Cameron Diaz isn't ready to become a mother - because she doesn't want to "feel guilty" about working away from home on a movie set. The "Mask" star, who is currently single, insists she's too busy focusing on her career to contemplate raising a family.
She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "You know how you have those moments of feeling dissatisfied and you think, 'What would make my life better?' Well, I've yet to go, 'A-ha, that's it: a child!' I'm not saying I don't want them, but right now I see how torn up parents get when they're away from their kids, how guilty they feel, and I don't want that! I don't want to feel like I ought to be missing someone, I don't want to not do a film at a moment's notice."
But the actress is refusing to rule out motherhood entirely, adding: "Don't get me wrong. I'm 100 per cent committed when I commit to somebody or something. I'm a full-on nurturer - that's all I do."
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram