Victoria Beckham Might Be Excluded From Spice Girls' Second Comeback
The Spice Girls are hoping to regroup for another comeback tour - but the bandmembers are struggling to convince Victoria Adams to return, according to a U.K. report. The "Wannabe" hitmakers thrilled fans when they returned for a sold-out world trek in 2007 and 2008 - the first time the original line-up had performed together since Geri Halliwell quit to go solo in 1998.
Following the jaunt, Beckham vowed to hang up her microphone for good to concentrate on her fashion ventures. The girl group is now reportedly eager to get back on stage - but singers Halliwell, Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton and Melanie C are struggling to persuade the wife of David Beckham to join them, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.
A source tells the publication, "The girls are so excited. They are buzzing about getting back together and each have so many new ideas and so much to bring to the table. They are desperate to get Posh (Beckham) on board, but that is the sticking point. Although she's still so nostalgic about the good old days, she has moved on now and is relishing the fashion world. They don't want to give up on her, but have so many plans. The way things are going they might have to go on without her if she doesn't come round soon."
More Victoria Adams News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen