Victoria Beckham Might Be Excluded From Spice Girls' Second Comeback
The Spice Girls are hoping to regroup for another comeback tour - but the bandmembers are struggling to convince Victoria Adams to return, according to a U.K. report. The "Wannabe" hitmakers thrilled fans when they returned for a sold-out world trek in 2007 and 2008 - the first time the original line-up had performed together since Geri Halliwell quit to go solo in 1998.
Following the jaunt, Beckham vowed to hang up her microphone for good to concentrate on her fashion ventures. The girl group is now reportedly eager to get back on stage - but singers Halliwell, Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton and Melanie C are struggling to persuade the wife of David Beckham to join them, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.
A source tells the publication, "The girls are so excited. They are buzzing about getting back together and each have so many new ideas and so much to bring to the table. They are desperate to get Posh (Beckham) on board, but that is the sticking point. Although she's still so nostalgic about the good old days, she has moved on now and is relishing the fashion world. They don't want to give up on her, but have so many plans. The way things are going they might have to go on without her if she doesn't come round soon."
More Victoria Adams News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story