P. Diddy Splashes Out Money for On-Off Girlfriend
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs is making sure his kids have a happy childhood - he's reportedly bought his on/off girlfriend Kim Porter a luxury $5.2 million home. The star has treated Porter - mother of three of his five children - to a sprawling, six-bedroom, six-bathroom mansion in exclusive Toluca Lake, Los Angeles, according to RealEstalker.com.
Situated on a gated estate with hi-tech surveillance cameras, it boasts a gym, cinema, library, marble floors, and even a temperature-controlled wine vault. And the on/off couple's three children - twin daughters D'Lila and Jessie, and son Christian - will have plenty of room to roam around - the property is surrounded by rolling lawns with an outdoor swimming pool.
RealEstalker reports that the rapper paid $5,250,000 for the property in June last year.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show