P. Diddy Splashes Out Money for On-Off Girlfriend
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs is making sure his kids have a happy childhood - he's reportedly bought his on/off girlfriend Kim Porter a luxury $5.2 million home. The star has treated Porter - mother of three of his five children - to a sprawling, six-bedroom, six-bathroom mansion in exclusive Toluca Lake, Los Angeles, according to RealEstalker.com.
Situated on a gated estate with hi-tech surveillance cameras, it boasts a gym, cinema, library, marble floors, and even a temperature-controlled wine vault. And the on/off couple's three children - twin daughters D'Lila and Jessie, and son Christian - will have plenty of room to roam around - the property is surrounded by rolling lawns with an outdoor swimming pool.
RealEstalker reports that the rapper paid $5,250,000 for the property in June last year.
More P. Diddy News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?