P. Diddy Splashes Out Money for On-Off Girlfriend
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs is making sure his kids have a happy childhood - he's reportedly bought his on/off girlfriend Kim Porter a luxury $5.2 million home. The star has treated Porter - mother of three of his five children - to a sprawling, six-bedroom, six-bathroom mansion in exclusive Toluca Lake, Los Angeles, according to RealEstalker.com.
Situated on a gated estate with hi-tech surveillance cameras, it boasts a gym, cinema, library, marble floors, and even a temperature-controlled wine vault. And the on/off couple's three children - twin daughters D'Lila and Jessie, and son Christian - will have plenty of room to roam around - the property is surrounded by rolling lawns with an outdoor swimming pool.
RealEstalker reports that the rapper paid $5,250,000 for the property in June last year.
More P. Diddy News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof