P. Diddy Splashes Out Money for On-Off Girlfriend
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs is making sure his kids have a happy childhood - he's reportedly bought his on/off girlfriend Kim Porter a luxury $5.2 million home. The star has treated Porter - mother of three of his five children - to a sprawling, six-bedroom, six-bathroom mansion in exclusive Toluca Lake, Los Angeles, according to RealEstalker.com.
Situated on a gated estate with hi-tech surveillance cameras, it boasts a gym, cinema, library, marble floors, and even a temperature-controlled wine vault. And the on/off couple's three children - twin daughters D'Lila and Jessie, and son Christian - will have plenty of room to roam around - the property is surrounded by rolling lawns with an outdoor swimming pool.
RealEstalker reports that the rapper paid $5,250,000 for the property in June last year.
More P. Diddy News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order