Justin Bieber Was Escorted Home by Police
Clean-cut teen star Justin Bieber felt the wrath of his parents after he was brought home by cops for creeping out of his house in the middle of the night. The 16 year old admits he once defied the family's rules by sneaking out of his home to cycle the streets with a pal who was sleeping over.
But the singer's rebellious antics were cut short when local police picked the pair up and handed them back to his furious parents. He tells Top of the Pops magazine, "I snuck out once. My friend slept over and we were like, 'Let's go out.' We just went biking and were being stupid but we weren't doing anything bad."
"But the police saw us and brought me back home, because there was a curfew on the area! It was two in the morning and I got grounded for a month! That's the worse trouble I've ever been in."
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences