Justin Bieber Was Escorted Home by Police
Clean-cut teen star Justin Bieber felt the wrath of his parents after he was brought home by cops for creeping out of his house in the middle of the night. The 16 year old admits he once defied the family's rules by sneaking out of his home to cycle the streets with a pal who was sleeping over.
But the singer's rebellious antics were cut short when local police picked the pair up and handed them back to his furious parents. He tells Top of the Pops magazine, "I snuck out once. My friend slept over and we were like, 'Let's go out.' We just went biking and were being stupid but we weren't doing anything bad."
"But the police saw us and brought me back home, because there was a curfew on the area! It was two in the morning and I got grounded for a month! That's the worse trouble I've ever been in."
More Justin Bieber News
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!