Justin Bieber Was Escorted Home by Police
Clean-cut teen star Justin Bieber felt the wrath of his parents after he was brought home by cops for creeping out of his house in the middle of the night. The 16 year old admits he once defied the family's rules by sneaking out of his home to cycle the streets with a pal who was sleeping over.
But the singer's rebellious antics were cut short when local police picked the pair up and handed them back to his furious parents. He tells Top of the Pops magazine, "I snuck out once. My friend slept over and we were like, 'Let's go out.' We just went biking and were being stupid but we weren't doing anything bad."
"But the police saw us and brought me back home, because there was a curfew on the area! It was two in the morning and I got grounded for a month! That's the worse trouble I've ever been in."
More Justin Bieber News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts