Justin Bieber Was Escorted Home by Police
Clean-cut teen star Justin Bieber felt the wrath of his parents after he was brought home by cops for creeping out of his house in the middle of the night. The 16 year old admits he once defied the family's rules by sneaking out of his home to cycle the streets with a pal who was sleeping over.
But the singer's rebellious antics were cut short when local police picked the pair up and handed them back to his furious parents. He tells Top of the Pops magazine, "I snuck out once. My friend slept over and we were like, 'Let's go out.' We just went biking and were being stupid but we weren't doing anything bad."
"But the police saw us and brought me back home, because there was a curfew on the area! It was two in the morning and I got grounded for a month! That's the worse trouble I've ever been in."
More Justin Bieber News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci