Justin Bieber Was Escorted Home by Police
Clean-cut teen star Justin Bieber felt the wrath of his parents after he was brought home by cops for creeping out of his house in the middle of the night. The 16 year old admits he once defied the family's rules by sneaking out of his home to cycle the streets with a pal who was sleeping over.
But the singer's rebellious antics were cut short when local police picked the pair up and handed them back to his furious parents. He tells Top of the Pops magazine, "I snuck out once. My friend slept over and we were like, 'Let's go out.' We just went biking and were being stupid but we weren't doing anything bad."
"But the police saw us and brought me back home, because there was a curfew on the area! It was two in the morning and I got grounded for a month! That's the worse trouble I've ever been in."
More Justin Bieber News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017