Lady GaGa Broke Into Tears When Paying Tribute to Ailing Grandfather
Lady GaGa broke down in tears on stage in Britain on Thursday night, May 27 after revealing her beloved grandfather is fighting for his life in hospital. The "Poker Face" hitmaker brought her Monster Ball tour back to the U.K. this week, kicking off with a show in Nottingham, England on Thursday.
GaGa showed her softer side during the performance, by sharing her worries for her sick relative with the crowd - admitting her "grandpa" is currently ill in hospital. She didn't divulge details of her grandfather's condition, but dedicated her track "Brown Eyes" to him, according to Britain's Daily Mail, telling fans, "If we all sing loud enough, maybe he can hear us!"
GaGa was visibly upset during the performance, and stopped halfway through the song to wipe away her tears.
More Lady GaGa News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!