Lady GaGa Broke Into Tears When Paying Tribute to Ailing Grandfather
Lady GaGa broke down in tears on stage in Britain on Thursday night, May 27 after revealing her beloved grandfather is fighting for his life in hospital. The "Poker Face" hitmaker brought her Monster Ball tour back to the U.K. this week, kicking off with a show in Nottingham, England on Thursday.
GaGa showed her softer side during the performance, by sharing her worries for her sick relative with the crowd - admitting her "grandpa" is currently ill in hospital. She didn't divulge details of her grandfather's condition, but dedicated her track "Brown Eyes" to him, according to Britain's Daily Mail, telling fans, "If we all sing loud enough, maybe he can hear us!"
GaGa was visibly upset during the performance, and stopped halfway through the song to wipe away her tears.
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal