Lady GaGa Broke Into Tears When Paying Tribute to Ailing Grandfather
Lady GaGa broke down in tears on stage in Britain on Thursday night, May 27 after revealing her beloved grandfather is fighting for his life in hospital. The "Poker Face" hitmaker brought her Monster Ball tour back to the U.K. this week, kicking off with a show in Nottingham, England on Thursday.
GaGa showed her softer side during the performance, by sharing her worries for her sick relative with the crowd - admitting her "grandpa" is currently ill in hospital. She didn't divulge details of her grandfather's condition, but dedicated her track "Brown Eyes" to him, according to Britain's Daily Mail, telling fans, "If we all sing loud enough, maybe he can hear us!"
GaGa was visibly upset during the performance, and stopped halfway through the song to wipe away her tears.
More Lady GaGa News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift