Lady GaGa Broke Into Tears When Paying Tribute to Ailing Grandfather
Lady GaGa broke down in tears on stage in Britain on Thursday night, May 27 after revealing her beloved grandfather is fighting for his life in hospital. The "Poker Face" hitmaker brought her Monster Ball tour back to the U.K. this week, kicking off with a show in Nottingham, England on Thursday.
GaGa showed her softer side during the performance, by sharing her worries for her sick relative with the crowd - admitting her "grandpa" is currently ill in hospital. She didn't divulge details of her grandfather's condition, but dedicated her track "Brown Eyes" to him, according to Britain's Daily Mail, telling fans, "If we all sing loud enough, maybe he can hear us!"
GaGa was visibly upset during the performance, and stopped halfway through the song to wipe away her tears.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed