Lady GaGa Broke Into Tears When Paying Tribute to Ailing Grandfather
Lady GaGa broke down in tears on stage in Britain on Thursday night, May 27 after revealing her beloved grandfather is fighting for his life in hospital. The "Poker Face" hitmaker brought her Monster Ball tour back to the U.K. this week, kicking off with a show in Nottingham, England on Thursday.
GaGa showed her softer side during the performance, by sharing her worries for her sick relative with the crowd - admitting her "grandpa" is currently ill in hospital. She didn't divulge details of her grandfather's condition, but dedicated her track "Brown Eyes" to him, according to Britain's Daily Mail, telling fans, "If we all sing loud enough, maybe he can hear us!"
GaGa was visibly upset during the performance, and stopped halfway through the song to wipe away her tears.
More Lady GaGa News
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer