Carlos Santana Taps Top-Notch Musicians for Classic Rock Album
Rapper Nas, Joe Cocker, Chris Cornell and The Doors' keyboard player Ray Manzarek have teamed up with guitar great Carlos Santana for his new album of classic rock anthems.
Nas performs AC/DC's "Back in Black" with Santana, while Cocker tackles Jimi Hendrix's "Little Wing" and Soundgarden frontman Cornell provides vocals on a rendition of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love". Manzarek joins Santana for a new take on The Doors' "Riders on the Storm", and the guitarist insists the updated version of the song is "really far out and psychedelic".
Santana tells Rolling Stone magazine he was aiming to make a record that would turn women on: "I paid special attention to the groove so the females would get completely aroused." No words on the title and release date for the upcoming album.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer