Carlos Santana Taps Top-Notch Musicians for Classic Rock Album
Rapper Nas, Joe Cocker, Chris Cornell and The Doors' keyboard player Ray Manzarek have teamed up with guitar great Carlos Santana for his new album of classic rock anthems.
Nas performs AC/DC's "Back in Black" with Santana, while Cocker tackles Jimi Hendrix's "Little Wing" and Soundgarden frontman Cornell provides vocals on a rendition of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love". Manzarek joins Santana for a new take on The Doors' "Riders on the Storm", and the guitarist insists the updated version of the song is "really far out and psychedelic".
Santana tells Rolling Stone magazine he was aiming to make a record that would turn women on: "I paid special attention to the groove so the females would get completely aroused." No words on the title and release date for the upcoming album.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney