Leona Lewis and Toni Braxton Could Team Up for American Tour
Leona Lewis' hopes of touring America have been given a boost. R&B star Toni Braxton is eager to embark on a trek with the British singer.
The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker had signed up to open for Christina Aguilera on her U.S. summer jaunt, but was left with a free schedule after the "Dirrty" hitmaker postponed the dates to afford her more rehearsal time.
But now Lewis, who kicks off a solo tour in the U.K. on Friday night, May 28, is in talks to team up with Braxton for a string of American concerts later this year. Braxton says, "I've been talking about touring with Leona in the autumn. This might happen."
Toni Braxton recently contributed in "We Are the World 25 for Haiti", a remake of the 1985 hit "We Are the World" to benefit the victims of earthquake in Haiti. As for Leona Lewis, the former "The X Factor" contestant has stated that she will start working on her third album after touring with Christina Aguilera.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers