Leona Lewis and Toni Braxton Could Team Up for American Tour
Leona Lewis' hopes of touring America have been given a boost. R&B star Toni Braxton is eager to embark on a trek with the British singer.
The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker had signed up to open for Christina Aguilera on her U.S. summer jaunt, but was left with a free schedule after the "Dirrty" hitmaker postponed the dates to afford her more rehearsal time.
But now Lewis, who kicks off a solo tour in the U.K. on Friday night, May 28, is in talks to team up with Braxton for a string of American concerts later this year. Braxton says, "I've been talking about touring with Leona in the autumn. This might happen."
Toni Braxton recently contributed in "We Are the World 25 for Haiti", a remake of the 1985 hit "We Are the World" to benefit the victims of earthquake in Haiti. As for Leona Lewis, the former "The X Factor" contestant has stated that she will start working on her third album after touring with Christina Aguilera.
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title