Leona Lewis and Toni Braxton Could Team Up for American Tour
Leona Lewis' hopes of touring America have been given a boost. R&B star Toni Braxton is eager to embark on a trek with the British singer.
The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker had signed up to open for Christina Aguilera on her U.S. summer jaunt, but was left with a free schedule after the "Dirrty" hitmaker postponed the dates to afford her more rehearsal time.
But now Lewis, who kicks off a solo tour in the U.K. on Friday night, May 28, is in talks to team up with Braxton for a string of American concerts later this year. Braxton says, "I've been talking about touring with Leona in the autumn. This might happen."
Toni Braxton recently contributed in "We Are the World 25 for Haiti", a remake of the 1985 hit "We Are the World" to benefit the victims of earthquake in Haiti. As for Leona Lewis, the former "The X Factor" contestant has stated that she will start working on her third album after touring with Christina Aguilera.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer