Leona Lewis and Toni Braxton Could Team Up for American Tour
Leona Lewis' hopes of touring America have been given a boost. R&B star Toni Braxton is eager to embark on a trek with the British singer.
The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker had signed up to open for Christina Aguilera on her U.S. summer jaunt, but was left with a free schedule after the "Dirrty" hitmaker postponed the dates to afford her more rehearsal time.
But now Lewis, who kicks off a solo tour in the U.K. on Friday night, May 28, is in talks to team up with Braxton for a string of American concerts later this year. Braxton says, "I've been talking about touring with Leona in the autumn. This might happen."
Toni Braxton recently contributed in "We Are the World 25 for Haiti", a remake of the 1985 hit "We Are the World" to benefit the victims of earthquake in Haiti. As for Leona Lewis, the former "The X Factor" contestant has stated that she will start working on her third album after touring with Christina Aguilera.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris