Leona Lewis and Toni Braxton Could Team Up for American Tour
Leona Lewis' hopes of touring America have been given a boost. R&B star Toni Braxton is eager to embark on a trek with the British singer.
The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker had signed up to open for Christina Aguilera on her U.S. summer jaunt, but was left with a free schedule after the "Dirrty" hitmaker postponed the dates to afford her more rehearsal time.
But now Lewis, who kicks off a solo tour in the U.K. on Friday night, May 28, is in talks to team up with Braxton for a string of American concerts later this year. Braxton says, "I've been talking about touring with Leona in the autumn. This might happen."
Toni Braxton recently contributed in "We Are the World 25 for Haiti", a remake of the 1985 hit "We Are the World" to benefit the victims of earthquake in Haiti. As for Leona Lewis, the former "The X Factor" contestant has stated that she will start working on her third album after touring with Christina Aguilera.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes