Dominic Cooper Fears to Live Without James Corden
British actor Dominic Cooper is putting off moving out of the home he shares with best pal James Corden, because he'll miss the funnyman when he lives on his own. The "Mamma Mia!" star has spent several years cohabiting with Corden, since the pair became close after landing roles in the original production of Alan Bennett's hit play "The History Boys" in 2004.
Cooper, who has reportedly split from girlfriend Amanda Seyfried, has now purchased his own house on the same street as Corden's pad in London. But he has so far refused to move into his new home, fearing he'll be too lonely without his friend.
He says, "He (Corden) used to live in my place. Now I've moved into his place and I think he is getting a bit sick of me. If he goes out and works all the time I do all the menial chores. I do the washing. Today I said, 'Darling, do you want your clothes in the dryer?' It's ridiculous."
"I'd miss him (if I moved out) massively because he is such a great friend. He always comes and sits on a chair at the end of my bed in the morning for a talk."
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo