Dominic Cooper Fears to Live Without James Corden
British actor Dominic Cooper is putting off moving out of the home he shares with best pal James Corden, because he'll miss the funnyman when he lives on his own. The "Mamma Mia!" star has spent several years cohabiting with Corden, since the pair became close after landing roles in the original production of Alan Bennett's hit play "The History Boys" in 2004.
Cooper, who has reportedly split from girlfriend Amanda Seyfried, has now purchased his own house on the same street as Corden's pad in London. But he has so far refused to move into his new home, fearing he'll be too lonely without his friend.
He says, "He (Corden) used to live in my place. Now I've moved into his place and I think he is getting a bit sick of me. If he goes out and works all the time I do all the menial chores. I do the washing. Today I said, 'Darling, do you want your clothes in the dryer?' It's ridiculous."
"I'd miss him (if I moved out) massively because he is such a great friend. He always comes and sits on a chair at the end of my bed in the morning for a talk."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group