Dominic Cooper Fears to Live Without James Corden
British actor Dominic Cooper is putting off moving out of the home he shares with best pal James Corden, because he'll miss the funnyman when he lives on his own. The "Mamma Mia!" star has spent several years cohabiting with Corden, since the pair became close after landing roles in the original production of Alan Bennett's hit play "The History Boys" in 2004.
Cooper, who has reportedly split from girlfriend Amanda Seyfried, has now purchased his own house on the same street as Corden's pad in London. But he has so far refused to move into his new home, fearing he'll be too lonely without his friend.
He says, "He (Corden) used to live in my place. Now I've moved into his place and I think he is getting a bit sick of me. If he goes out and works all the time I do all the menial chores. I do the washing. Today I said, 'Darling, do you want your clothes in the dryer?' It's ridiculous."
"I'd miss him (if I moved out) massively because he is such a great friend. He always comes and sits on a chair at the end of my bed in the morning for a talk."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo