Dominic Cooper Fears to Live Without James Corden
British actor Dominic Cooper is putting off moving out of the home he shares with best pal James Corden, because he'll miss the funnyman when he lives on his own. The "Mamma Mia!" star has spent several years cohabiting with Corden, since the pair became close after landing roles in the original production of Alan Bennett's hit play "The History Boys" in 2004.
Cooper, who has reportedly split from girlfriend Amanda Seyfried, has now purchased his own house on the same street as Corden's pad in London. But he has so far refused to move into his new home, fearing he'll be too lonely without his friend.
He says, "He (Corden) used to live in my place. Now I've moved into his place and I think he is getting a bit sick of me. If he goes out and works all the time I do all the menial chores. I do the washing. Today I said, 'Darling, do you want your clothes in the dryer?' It's ridiculous."
"I'd miss him (if I moved out) massively because he is such a great friend. He always comes and sits on a chair at the end of my bed in the morning for a talk."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'