Dominic Cooper Fears to Live Without James Corden
British actor Dominic Cooper is putting off moving out of the home he shares with best pal James Corden, because he'll miss the funnyman when he lives on his own. The "Mamma Mia!" star has spent several years cohabiting with Corden, since the pair became close after landing roles in the original production of Alan Bennett's hit play "The History Boys" in 2004.
Cooper, who has reportedly split from girlfriend Amanda Seyfried, has now purchased his own house on the same street as Corden's pad in London. But he has so far refused to move into his new home, fearing he'll be too lonely without his friend.
He says, "He (Corden) used to live in my place. Now I've moved into his place and I think he is getting a bit sick of me. If he goes out and works all the time I do all the menial chores. I do the washing. Today I said, 'Darling, do you want your clothes in the dryer?' It's ridiculous."
"I'd miss him (if I moved out) massively because he is such a great friend. He always comes and sits on a chair at the end of my bed in the morning for a talk."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars