Ashton Kutcher Mad at Prince for Not Singing Good Songs
Ashton Kutcher has taken aim at his pop idol Prince for replacing his hits with improvised jazz sessions at his concerts - because he just wants to hear the hitmaker perform "Purple Rain".
The actor was thrilled when he heard Prince would be performing at the recent Time magazine Most Influential People gala - but was disappointed when the superstar hit the stage. He says, "Prince makes me so mad. I like Prince but he does this thing, like, he doesn't wanna play any of his hits and so he does, like, these two-hour jazz interludes, where it's just the band and he, like, goes off to the side."
"I wanna see Prince, I want you to sing 'Purple Rain', I want you to do, like, the songs that I know and like. John Mayer plays 'My Body is a Wonderland' [sic] when you go to his concerts and I feel like he's singing to me... Play the good songs."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto