Ashton Kutcher Mad at Prince for Not Singing Good Songs
Ashton Kutcher has taken aim at his pop idol Prince for replacing his hits with improvised jazz sessions at his concerts - because he just wants to hear the hitmaker perform "Purple Rain".
The actor was thrilled when he heard Prince would be performing at the recent Time magazine Most Influential People gala - but was disappointed when the superstar hit the stage. He says, "Prince makes me so mad. I like Prince but he does this thing, like, he doesn't wanna play any of his hits and so he does, like, these two-hour jazz interludes, where it's just the band and he, like, goes off to the side."
"I wanna see Prince, I want you to sing 'Purple Rain', I want you to do, like, the songs that I know and like. John Mayer plays 'My Body is a Wonderland' [sic] when you go to his concerts and I feel like he's singing to me... Play the good songs."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting