Ashton Kutcher Mad at Prince for Not Singing Good Songs
Ashton Kutcher has taken aim at his pop idol Prince for replacing his hits with improvised jazz sessions at his concerts - because he just wants to hear the hitmaker perform "Purple Rain".
The actor was thrilled when he heard Prince would be performing at the recent Time magazine Most Influential People gala - but was disappointed when the superstar hit the stage. He says, "Prince makes me so mad. I like Prince but he does this thing, like, he doesn't wanna play any of his hits and so he does, like, these two-hour jazz interludes, where it's just the band and he, like, goes off to the side."
"I wanna see Prince, I want you to sing 'Purple Rain', I want you to do, like, the songs that I know and like. John Mayer plays 'My Body is a Wonderland' [sic] when you go to his concerts and I feel like he's singing to me... Play the good songs."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video