Nick Cannon's First Sex Was Embarrassing
The night rapper/actor Nick Cannon lost his virginity is one he'd rather forget - because it was one of the most embarrassing experiences of his life. The star, who is now married to Mariah Carey, admits he felt so humiliated by his poor performance he vowed to perfect his lovemaking.
Cannon recalls, "We was (sic) in this sleeping bag and I thought I was doing what they were doing on Cinemax (soft porn films), (but) I was using all the wrong terms and everything." He then adds, "I was like, 'We should change position,' and she was like, 'Just get off me!' "
"She ran into the bathroom with all her friends and they was (sic) in there laughing and I just felt like I'd disappointed God, I'd disappointed my family, our family name. But I vowed from that day forward, no woman would ever laugh at me in the sack again. And that's when the Cannon was born, baby."
More Nick Cannon News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video