Nick Cannon's First Sex Was Embarrassing
The night rapper/actor Nick Cannon lost his virginity is one he'd rather forget - because it was one of the most embarrassing experiences of his life. The star, who is now married to Mariah Carey, admits he felt so humiliated by his poor performance he vowed to perfect his lovemaking.
Cannon recalls, "We was (sic) in this sleeping bag and I thought I was doing what they were doing on Cinemax (soft porn films), (but) I was using all the wrong terms and everything." He then adds, "I was like, 'We should change position,' and she was like, 'Just get off me!' "
"She ran into the bathroom with all her friends and they was (sic) in there laughing and I just felt like I'd disappointed God, I'd disappointed my family, our family name. But I vowed from that day forward, no woman would ever laugh at me in the sack again. And that's when the Cannon was born, baby."
More Nick Cannon News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'