Nick Cannon's First Sex Was Embarrassing
The night rapper/actor Nick Cannon lost his virginity is one he'd rather forget - because it was one of the most embarrassing experiences of his life. The star, who is now married to Mariah Carey, admits he felt so humiliated by his poor performance he vowed to perfect his lovemaking.
Cannon recalls, "We was (sic) in this sleeping bag and I thought I was doing what they were doing on Cinemax (soft porn films), (but) I was using all the wrong terms and everything." He then adds, "I was like, 'We should change position,' and she was like, 'Just get off me!' "
"She ran into the bathroom with all her friends and they was (sic) in there laughing and I just felt like I'd disappointed God, I'd disappointed my family, our family name. But I vowed from that day forward, no woman would ever laugh at me in the sack again. And that's when the Cannon was born, baby."
More Nick Cannon News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?