Nick Cannon's First Sex Was Embarrassing
The night rapper/actor Nick Cannon lost his virginity is one he'd rather forget - because it was one of the most embarrassing experiences of his life. The star, who is now married to Mariah Carey, admits he felt so humiliated by his poor performance he vowed to perfect his lovemaking.
Cannon recalls, "We was (sic) in this sleeping bag and I thought I was doing what they were doing on Cinemax (soft porn films), (but) I was using all the wrong terms and everything." He then adds, "I was like, 'We should change position,' and she was like, 'Just get off me!' "
"She ran into the bathroom with all her friends and they was (sic) in there laughing and I just felt like I'd disappointed God, I'd disappointed my family, our family name. But I vowed from that day forward, no woman would ever laugh at me in the sack again. And that's when the Cannon was born, baby."
More Nick Cannon News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?