Nick Cannon's First Sex Was Embarrassing
The night rapper/actor Nick Cannon lost his virginity is one he'd rather forget - because it was one of the most embarrassing experiences of his life. The star, who is now married to Mariah Carey, admits he felt so humiliated by his poor performance he vowed to perfect his lovemaking.
Cannon recalls, "We was (sic) in this sleeping bag and I thought I was doing what they were doing on Cinemax (soft porn films), (but) I was using all the wrong terms and everything." He then adds, "I was like, 'We should change position,' and she was like, 'Just get off me!' "
"She ran into the bathroom with all her friends and they was (sic) in there laughing and I just felt like I'd disappointed God, I'd disappointed my family, our family name. But I vowed from that day forward, no woman would ever laugh at me in the sack again. And that's when the Cannon was born, baby."
More Nick Cannon News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake