Lindsay Lohan Must Check Nightly With Probation Officer
Lindsay Lohan must check in nightly with her probation officer to find out if she's required to undergo a drug test the following day. The "Mean Girls" star was ordered to abstain from alcohol and illegal substances for the foreseeable future, wear a drug and alcohol-detecting device and submit to random drug tests following a probation hearing on Monday, May 24.
Judge Marsha Revel also insisted Lohan stay in Los Angeles after the actress missed a mandatory court appearance on May 20 because she was stranded in Europe without a passport. The probation stems from a 2007 arrest for driving under the influence (DUI).
The actress and her lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, met with her new probation officer on Thursday, May 27 to provide evidence of the prescription drugs doctors have given her to take to ensure they don't set off the SCRAM bracelet fitted to her ankle.
During the meeting, Lohan was also told she had to call in to her probation officer every night to determine whether she has to be tested for drugs, reports TMZ. If she fails to meet the sober conditions of her bail, Lohan faces jail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip