Jonah Hill Embarrassed for Making Casey Affleck Pee All Over Himself
Funnyman Jonah Hill once mistook Casey Affleck for a drunken pal in a hotel restroom - and made the actor pee all over himself. The "Superbad" star was partying at Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel years ago when he decided to play a trick on his friend Schmidt when he spotted him at a urinal during a trip to the toilet.
He says, "We used to play this game called earthquake, which is where you violently shake whoever is peeing at the urinal and scream out 'earthquake' as loud as you can." He then continues sharing, "So Schmidt's peeing there and I'm really drunk and I grabbed his shoulders... and I'm screaming, 'Earthquake, earthquake,' and pee is flying all over him and everything."
"Then, all of a sudden I just hear, 'What?' and he turned around, and it's not Schmidt, it's Casey Affleck... (He was) not even bummed out, just kind of perplexed... He just goes, 'Why did you do that?' I'm, like, 18 and super drunk and I'm just kinda like, 'I thought you were my friend Schmidt...' He was like, 'Why would you do that to your friend?' "
The restroom encounter gave Hill a new-found respect for the actor. "He's the nicest man of all time because he was well within his moral rights to beat the crap outta me," he states. "I've met him since then and I was like, 'Honestly, you owe me a punch in the face if you ever want to just throw me a left hook... and I won't be upset."
More Jonah Hill News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host