Jonah Hill Embarrassed for Making Casey Affleck Pee All Over Himself
Funnyman Jonah Hill once mistook Casey Affleck for a drunken pal in a hotel restroom - and made the actor pee all over himself. The "Superbad" star was partying at Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel years ago when he decided to play a trick on his friend Schmidt when he spotted him at a urinal during a trip to the toilet.
He says, "We used to play this game called earthquake, which is where you violently shake whoever is peeing at the urinal and scream out 'earthquake' as loud as you can." He then continues sharing, "So Schmidt's peeing there and I'm really drunk and I grabbed his shoulders... and I'm screaming, 'Earthquake, earthquake,' and pee is flying all over him and everything."
"Then, all of a sudden I just hear, 'What?' and he turned around, and it's not Schmidt, it's Casey Affleck... (He was) not even bummed out, just kind of perplexed... He just goes, 'Why did you do that?' I'm, like, 18 and super drunk and I'm just kinda like, 'I thought you were my friend Schmidt...' He was like, 'Why would you do that to your friend?' "
The restroom encounter gave Hill a new-found respect for the actor. "He's the nicest man of all time because he was well within his moral rights to beat the crap outta me," he states. "I've met him since then and I was like, 'Honestly, you owe me a punch in the face if you ever want to just throw me a left hook... and I won't be upset."
More Jonah Hill News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video