Terrence Howard Bonded With Wife Through Mom's Death
Actor Terrence Howard's new wife is an old friend he reconnected and fell in love with after the death of his beloved mother in 2008. The "Iron Man" star, 40, recently let slip he's a married man after exchanging vows with Michelle Ghent in a small Los Angeles ceremony in January.
The news emerged just months after he split from his actress fiancee Zulay Henao, his co-star in 2009 movie "Fighting", and reports suggested his nuptials with Ghent occurred after a whirlwind romance. But Us Weekly magazine reports Howard has known Ghent for years - and he grew close to the 33-year-old while he was mourning the passing of his mum Anita.
A source tells the publication, "They met years ago and reconnected early last year. (They) bonded when she consoled him over the loss of his mother. He feels so lucky."
Howard split from his first wife, Lori McCommas, in 2003 and remarried her in 2005.
More Terrence Howard News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent