Terrence Howard Bonded With Wife Through Mom's Death
Actor Terrence Howard's new wife is an old friend he reconnected and fell in love with after the death of his beloved mother in 2008. The "Iron Man" star, 40, recently let slip he's a married man after exchanging vows with Michelle Ghent in a small Los Angeles ceremony in January.
The news emerged just months after he split from his actress fiancee Zulay Henao, his co-star in 2009 movie "Fighting", and reports suggested his nuptials with Ghent occurred after a whirlwind romance. But Us Weekly magazine reports Howard has known Ghent for years - and he grew close to the 33-year-old while he was mourning the passing of his mum Anita.
A source tells the publication, "They met years ago and reconnected early last year. (They) bonded when she consoled him over the loss of his mother. He feels so lucky."
Howard split from his first wife, Lori McCommas, in 2003 and remarried her in 2005.
More Terrence Howard News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media