Terrence Howard Bonded With Wife Through Mom's Death
Actor Terrence Howard's new wife is an old friend he reconnected and fell in love with after the death of his beloved mother in 2008. The "Iron Man" star, 40, recently let slip he's a married man after exchanging vows with Michelle Ghent in a small Los Angeles ceremony in January.
The news emerged just months after he split from his actress fiancee Zulay Henao, his co-star in 2009 movie "Fighting", and reports suggested his nuptials with Ghent occurred after a whirlwind romance. But Us Weekly magazine reports Howard has known Ghent for years - and he grew close to the 33-year-old while he was mourning the passing of his mum Anita.
A source tells the publication, "They met years ago and reconnected early last year. (They) bonded when she consoled him over the loss of his mother. He feels so lucky."
Howard split from his first wife, Lori McCommas, in 2003 and remarried her in 2005.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March