Slash, Noel Gallagher and More Set to Join The Faces' Reunion
The hotly-anticipated reunion of legendary 1970s band The Faces is set to be a star-studded affair, Slash, Noel Gallagher, and Chris Robinson want to join the group onstage. Guitarist Ronnie Wood announced this week that former Simply Red's frontman Mick Hucknall has agreed to step in to take Rod Stewart's place and join Wood, Kenney Jones and Ian McLagan to reunite the band for a gig in the U.K. in August.
The reformed "Stay With Me" hitmakers then plan to head out on a world tour in early 2011 and they are set to thrill fans by bringing in other famous rockers to perform with them. Wood says, "We've had Noel Gallagher, Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics, Chris Robinson from The Black Crows."
"There's loads of people who have said 'Oh please let's sing with you'. And Slash is going to help us on guitar when he can fit in between his promotions."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'