Slash, Noel Gallagher and More Set to Join The Faces' Reunion
The hotly-anticipated reunion of legendary 1970s band The Faces is set to be a star-studded affair, Slash, Noel Gallagher, and Chris Robinson want to join the group onstage. Guitarist Ronnie Wood announced this week that former Simply Red's frontman Mick Hucknall has agreed to step in to take Rod Stewart's place and join Wood, Kenney Jones and Ian McLagan to reunite the band for a gig in the U.K. in August.
The reformed "Stay With Me" hitmakers then plan to head out on a world tour in early 2011 and they are set to thrill fans by bringing in other famous rockers to perform with them. Wood says, "We've had Noel Gallagher, Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics, Chris Robinson from The Black Crows."
"There's loads of people who have said 'Oh please let's sing with you'. And Slash is going to help us on guitar when he can fit in between his promotions."
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs