Slash, Noel Gallagher and More Set to Join The Faces' Reunion
The hotly-anticipated reunion of legendary 1970s band The Faces is set to be a star-studded affair, Slash, Noel Gallagher, and Chris Robinson want to join the group onstage. Guitarist Ronnie Wood announced this week that former Simply Red's frontman Mick Hucknall has agreed to step in to take Rod Stewart's place and join Wood, Kenney Jones and Ian McLagan to reunite the band for a gig in the U.K. in August.
The reformed "Stay With Me" hitmakers then plan to head out on a world tour in early 2011 and they are set to thrill fans by bringing in other famous rockers to perform with them. Wood says, "We've had Noel Gallagher, Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics, Chris Robinson from The Black Crows."
"There's loads of people who have said 'Oh please let's sing with you'. And Slash is going to help us on guitar when he can fit in between his promotions."
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson