Slash, Noel Gallagher and More Set to Join The Faces' Reunion
The hotly-anticipated reunion of legendary 1970s band The Faces is set to be a star-studded affair, Slash, Noel Gallagher, and Chris Robinson want to join the group onstage. Guitarist Ronnie Wood announced this week that former Simply Red's frontman Mick Hucknall has agreed to step in to take Rod Stewart's place and join Wood, Kenney Jones and Ian McLagan to reunite the band for a gig in the U.K. in August.
The reformed "Stay With Me" hitmakers then plan to head out on a world tour in early 2011 and they are set to thrill fans by bringing in other famous rockers to perform with them. Wood says, "We've had Noel Gallagher, Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics, Chris Robinson from The Black Crows."
"There's loads of people who have said 'Oh please let's sing with you'. And Slash is going to help us on guitar when he can fit in between his promotions."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story