Fiancee to Include Simon Cowell in Autobiography
Simon Cowell's fiancee is set to tell all about the music mogul and their romance in a new autobiography, according to a U.K. report. Mezhgan Hussainy is putting pen to paper to write her life story, which will detail her childhood in Afghanistan as well as her family's escape from the country.
The 36 year old will also tell of her experiences as a make-up artist on "American Idol", where she met future husband Cowell. And reports suggest Hussainy is prepared to divulge plenty of personal information about the notoriously private businessman.
More Simon Cowell News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed