Fiancee to Include Simon Cowell in Autobiography
Simon Cowell's fiancee is set to tell all about the music mogul and their romance in a new autobiography, according to a U.K. report. Mezhgan Hussainy is putting pen to paper to write her life story, which will detail her childhood in Afghanistan as well as her family's escape from the country.
The 36 year old will also tell of her experiences as a make-up artist on "American Idol", where she met future husband Cowell. And reports suggest Hussainy is prepared to divulge plenty of personal information about the notoriously private businessman.
"And Simon is such a big part of her life that he will definitely get a mention. Simon is very private when it comes to his personal life so he might be hovering over the laptop when Mezhgan writes her final chapters."
The couple became engaged after record producer Cowell proposed earlier this year.
More Simon Cowell News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture