Fiancee to Include Simon Cowell in Autobiography
Simon Cowell's fiancee is set to tell all about the music mogul and their romance in a new autobiography, according to a U.K. report. Mezhgan Hussainy is putting pen to paper to write her life story, which will detail her childhood in Afghanistan as well as her family's escape from the country.
The 36 year old will also tell of her experiences as a make-up artist on "American Idol", where she met future husband Cowell. And reports suggest Hussainy is prepared to divulge plenty of personal information about the notoriously private businessman.
"And Simon is such a big part of her life that he will definitely get a mention. Simon is very private when it comes to his personal life so he might be hovering over the laptop when Mezhgan writes her final chapters."
The couple became engaged after record producer Cowell proposed earlier this year.
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event