Gene Simmons No Longer Facing Assault Case
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have dropped an assault case against KISS star Gene Simmons citing lack of evidence, after a couple alleged the rocker attacked them on a shopping trip last year.
Nathan Marlowe and his wife Cynthia Manzo claim Simmons assaulted them and took their video camera after he spotted them filming him at L.A. mall The Grove in December. The couple subsequently filed for a restraining order against the rocker, but that request was thrown out by a judge, and they are currently pursuing a civil claim through the courts, suing the bass player for assault, battery and infliction of emotional distress.
It has now been revealed Simmons won't face criminal charges over the alleged incident as officials in L.A. have concluded there is not enough evidence to prosecute, according to TMZ.com. The civil case continues.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season