Gene Simmons No Longer Facing Assault Case
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have dropped an assault case against KISS star Gene Simmons citing lack of evidence, after a couple alleged the rocker attacked them on a shopping trip last year.
Nathan Marlowe and his wife Cynthia Manzo claim Simmons assaulted them and took their video camera after he spotted them filming him at L.A. mall The Grove in December. The couple subsequently filed for a restraining order against the rocker, but that request was thrown out by a judge, and they are currently pursuing a civil claim through the courts, suing the bass player for assault, battery and infliction of emotional distress.
It has now been revealed Simmons won't face criminal charges over the alleged incident as officials in L.A. have concluded there is not enough evidence to prosecute, according to TMZ.com. The civil case continues.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked