Gene Simmons No Longer Facing Assault Case
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have dropped an assault case against KISS star Gene Simmons citing lack of evidence, after a couple alleged the rocker attacked them on a shopping trip last year.
Nathan Marlowe and his wife Cynthia Manzo claim Simmons assaulted them and took their video camera after he spotted them filming him at L.A. mall The Grove in December. The couple subsequently filed for a restraining order against the rocker, but that request was thrown out by a judge, and they are currently pursuing a civil claim through the courts, suing the bass player for assault, battery and infliction of emotional distress.
It has now been revealed Simmons won't face criminal charges over the alleged incident as officials in L.A. have concluded there is not enough evidence to prosecute, according to TMZ.com. The civil case continues.
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video