Gene Simmons No Longer Facing Assault Case
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have dropped an assault case against KISS star Gene Simmons citing lack of evidence, after a couple alleged the rocker attacked them on a shopping trip last year.
Nathan Marlowe and his wife Cynthia Manzo claim Simmons assaulted them and took their video camera after he spotted them filming him at L.A. mall The Grove in December. The couple subsequently filed for a restraining order against the rocker, but that request was thrown out by a judge, and they are currently pursuing a civil claim through the courts, suing the bass player for assault, battery and infliction of emotional distress.
It has now been revealed Simmons won't face criminal charges over the alleged incident as officials in L.A. have concluded there is not enough evidence to prosecute, according to TMZ.com. The civil case continues.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'