Gene Simmons No Longer Facing Assault Case
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have dropped an assault case against KISS star Gene Simmons citing lack of evidence, after a couple alleged the rocker attacked them on a shopping trip last year.
Nathan Marlowe and his wife Cynthia Manzo claim Simmons assaulted them and took their video camera after he spotted them filming him at L.A. mall The Grove in December. The couple subsequently filed for a restraining order against the rocker, but that request was thrown out by a judge, and they are currently pursuing a civil claim through the courts, suing the bass player for assault, battery and infliction of emotional distress.
It has now been revealed Simmons won't face criminal charges over the alleged incident as officials in L.A. have concluded there is not enough evidence to prosecute, according to TMZ.com. The civil case continues.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift