Gene Simmons No Longer Facing Assault Case
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have dropped an assault case against KISS star Gene Simmons citing lack of evidence, after a couple alleged the rocker attacked them on a shopping trip last year.
Nathan Marlowe and his wife Cynthia Manzo claim Simmons assaulted them and took their video camera after he spotted them filming him at L.A. mall The Grove in December. The couple subsequently filed for a restraining order against the rocker, but that request was thrown out by a judge, and they are currently pursuing a civil claim through the courts, suing the bass player for assault, battery and infliction of emotional distress.
It has now been revealed Simmons won't face criminal charges over the alleged incident as officials in L.A. have concluded there is not enough evidence to prosecute, according to TMZ.com. The civil case continues.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign