Gene Simmons No Longer Facing Assault Case
Prosecutors in Los Angeles have dropped an assault case against KISS star Gene Simmons citing lack of evidence, after a couple alleged the rocker attacked them on a shopping trip last year.
Nathan Marlowe and his wife Cynthia Manzo claim Simmons assaulted them and took their video camera after he spotted them filming him at L.A. mall The Grove in December. The couple subsequently filed for a restraining order against the rocker, but that request was thrown out by a judge, and they are currently pursuing a civil claim through the courts, suing the bass player for assault, battery and infliction of emotional distress.
It has now been revealed Simmons won't face criminal charges over the alleged incident as officials in L.A. have concluded there is not enough evidence to prosecute, according to TMZ.com. The civil case continues.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'