Meg Ryan and Tim Robbins Are Just 'Great Friends'
A representative for Meg Ryan has dismissed rumors the actress has embarked on a romance with newly-single Tim Robbins - insisting the stars are just "great friends".
Robbins split from his longterm partner, Susan Sarandon, in 2009 after 23 years together. The actress has since been linked to her ping-pong club business partner, Jonathan Bricklin, although she denied they are romantically involved.
Robbins has now been hit with rumors of a new relationship with Ryan after they were seen together in California twice last week, but a representative for the "Sleepless in Seattle" star is adamant they are not a couple. The rep tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Meg and Tim have been great friends for many years and remain so."
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song