Meg Ryan and Tim Robbins Are Just 'Great Friends'
A representative for Meg Ryan has dismissed rumors the actress has embarked on a romance with newly-single Tim Robbins - insisting the stars are just "great friends".
Robbins split from his longterm partner, Susan Sarandon, in 2009 after 23 years together. The actress has since been linked to her ping-pong club business partner, Jonathan Bricklin, although she denied they are romantically involved.
Robbins has now been hit with rumors of a new relationship with Ryan after they were seen together in California twice last week, but a representative for the "Sleepless in Seattle" star is adamant they are not a couple. The rep tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Meg and Tim have been great friends for many years and remain so."
More Meg Ryan News
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer