Meg Ryan and Tim Robbins Are Just 'Great Friends'
A representative for Meg Ryan has dismissed rumors the actress has embarked on a romance with newly-single Tim Robbins - insisting the stars are just "great friends".
Robbins split from his longterm partner, Susan Sarandon, in 2009 after 23 years together. The actress has since been linked to her ping-pong club business partner, Jonathan Bricklin, although she denied they are romantically involved.
Robbins has now been hit with rumors of a new relationship with Ryan after they were seen together in California twice last week, but a representative for the "Sleepless in Seattle" star is adamant they are not a couple. The rep tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Meg and Tim have been great friends for many years and remain so."
More Meg Ryan News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance