Meg Ryan and Tim Robbins Are Just 'Great Friends'
A representative for Meg Ryan has dismissed rumors the actress has embarked on a romance with newly-single Tim Robbins - insisting the stars are just "great friends".
Robbins split from his longterm partner, Susan Sarandon, in 2009 after 23 years together. The actress has since been linked to her ping-pong club business partner, Jonathan Bricklin, although she denied they are romantically involved.
Robbins has now been hit with rumors of a new relationship with Ryan after they were seen together in California twice last week, but a representative for the "Sleepless in Seattle" star is adamant they are not a couple. The rep tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Meg and Tim have been great friends for many years and remain so."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard