Meg Ryan and Tim Robbins Are Just 'Great Friends'
A representative for Meg Ryan has dismissed rumors the actress has embarked on a romance with newly-single Tim Robbins - insisting the stars are just "great friends".
Robbins split from his longterm partner, Susan Sarandon, in 2009 after 23 years together. The actress has since been linked to her ping-pong club business partner, Jonathan Bricklin, although she denied they are romantically involved.
Robbins has now been hit with rumors of a new relationship with Ryan after they were seen together in California twice last week, but a representative for the "Sleepless in Seattle" star is adamant they are not a couple. The rep tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Meg and Tim have been great friends for many years and remain so."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences