Ozzy Osbourne Scares Fans With Wax Prank
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne had a little fun at fans' expense earlier this week when his waxwork at Madame Tussauds in New York came alive. The real Ozzy replaced his seated wax replica at the museum and terrified fans as they sat to pose next to him.
Even his manager/wife Sharon Osbourne got in on the act, sitting down and leaning against her husband. Osbourne admits there was a real reason behind the prank, "The title of my new album is 'Scream' and we wanted to get footage of people screaming in front of me."
His wax prank aside, Ozzy Osbourne, along with his son Jack Osbourne will visit Xbox LIVE to play Gold Members in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on Tuesday, June 8 at 4:00 P.M. ET.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise