Ozzy Osbourne Scares Fans With Wax Prank
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne had a little fun at fans' expense earlier this week when his waxwork at Madame Tussauds in New York came alive. The real Ozzy replaced his seated wax replica at the museum and terrified fans as they sat to pose next to him.
Even his manager/wife Sharon Osbourne got in on the act, sitting down and leaning against her husband. Osbourne admits there was a real reason behind the prank, "The title of my new album is 'Scream' and we wanted to get footage of people screaming in front of me."
His wax prank aside, Ozzy Osbourne, along with his son Jack Osbourne will visit Xbox LIVE to play Gold Members in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on Tuesday, June 8 at 4:00 P.M. ET.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival