Ozzy Osbourne Scares Fans With Wax Prank
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne had a little fun at fans' expense earlier this week when his waxwork at Madame Tussauds in New York came alive. The real Ozzy replaced his seated wax replica at the museum and terrified fans as they sat to pose next to him.
Even his manager/wife Sharon Osbourne got in on the act, sitting down and leaning against her husband. Osbourne admits there was a real reason behind the prank, "The title of my new album is 'Scream' and we wanted to get footage of people screaming in front of me."
His wax prank aside, Ozzy Osbourne, along with his son Jack Osbourne will visit Xbox LIVE to play Gold Members in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on Tuesday, June 8 at 4:00 P.M. ET.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!