Ozzy Osbourne Scares Fans With Wax Prank
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne had a little fun at fans' expense earlier this week when his waxwork at Madame Tussauds in New York came alive. The real Ozzy replaced his seated wax replica at the museum and terrified fans as they sat to pose next to him.
Even his manager/wife Sharon Osbourne got in on the act, sitting down and leaning against her husband. Osbourne admits there was a real reason behind the prank, "The title of my new album is 'Scream' and we wanted to get footage of people screaming in front of me."
His wax prank aside, Ozzy Osbourne, along with his son Jack Osbourne will visit Xbox LIVE to play Gold Members in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on Tuesday, June 8 at 4:00 P.M. ET.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris