Ozzy Osbourne Scares Fans With Wax Prank
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne had a little fun at fans' expense earlier this week when his waxwork at Madame Tussauds in New York came alive. The real Ozzy replaced his seated wax replica at the museum and terrified fans as they sat to pose next to him.
Even his manager/wife Sharon Osbourne got in on the act, sitting down and leaning against her husband. Osbourne admits there was a real reason behind the prank, "The title of my new album is 'Scream' and we wanted to get footage of people screaming in front of me."
His wax prank aside, Ozzy Osbourne, along with his son Jack Osbourne will visit Xbox LIVE to play Gold Members in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on Tuesday, June 8 at 4:00 P.M. ET.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny