Dizzee Rascal Berates Ronan Keating for Allegedly Cheating
British rapper Dizzee Rascal has slammed Irish singer Ronan Keating for allegedly cheating on his wife, insisting he shouldn't have married if he still wanted to enjoy the single life. The Boyzone singer announced his separation from his wife of 12 years, Yvonne, last week, and their split was followed by allegations he had an affair with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
Now "Bonkers" hitmaker Rascal admits he has succumbed to the temptations of life on the road, but berates Keating for "still trying to have fun" with girls after getting married. He says, "I ain't married yet, so why not? I've got the whole world to work through. I like all kinds of women... as long as they are pretty. I'm on a mission."
"Ronan Keating's mistake was getting married and still trying to have fun. It always happens on tour. I'm in no rush to settle down. I'm single and having the time of my life. I'd like kids and a solid family life later."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding