Dizzee Rascal Berates Ronan Keating for Allegedly Cheating
British rapper Dizzee Rascal has slammed Irish singer Ronan Keating for allegedly cheating on his wife, insisting he shouldn't have married if he still wanted to enjoy the single life. The Boyzone singer announced his separation from his wife of 12 years, Yvonne, last week, and their split was followed by allegations he had an affair with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
Now "Bonkers" hitmaker Rascal admits he has succumbed to the temptations of life on the road, but berates Keating for "still trying to have fun" with girls after getting married. He says, "I ain't married yet, so why not? I've got the whole world to work through. I like all kinds of women... as long as they are pretty. I'm on a mission."
"Ronan Keating's mistake was getting married and still trying to have fun. It always happens on tour. I'm in no rush to settle down. I'm single and having the time of my life. I'd like kids and a solid family life later."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked