Dizzee Rascal Berates Ronan Keating for Allegedly Cheating
British rapper Dizzee Rascal has slammed Irish singer Ronan Keating for allegedly cheating on his wife, insisting he shouldn't have married if he still wanted to enjoy the single life. The Boyzone singer announced his separation from his wife of 12 years, Yvonne, last week, and their split was followed by allegations he had an affair with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
Now "Bonkers" hitmaker Rascal admits he has succumbed to the temptations of life on the road, but berates Keating for "still trying to have fun" with girls after getting married. He says, "I ain't married yet, so why not? I've got the whole world to work through. I like all kinds of women... as long as they are pretty. I'm on a mission."
"Ronan Keating's mistake was getting married and still trying to have fun. It always happens on tour. I'm in no rush to settle down. I'm single and having the time of my life. I'd like kids and a solid family life later."
More Dizzee Rascal News
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation