Dizzee Rascal Berates Ronan Keating for Allegedly Cheating
British rapper Dizzee Rascal has slammed Irish singer Ronan Keating for allegedly cheating on his wife, insisting he shouldn't have married if he still wanted to enjoy the single life. The Boyzone singer announced his separation from his wife of 12 years, Yvonne, last week, and their split was followed by allegations he had an affair with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
Now "Bonkers" hitmaker Rascal admits he has succumbed to the temptations of life on the road, but berates Keating for "still trying to have fun" with girls after getting married. He says, "I ain't married yet, so why not? I've got the whole world to work through. I like all kinds of women... as long as they are pretty. I'm on a mission."
"Ronan Keating's mistake was getting married and still trying to have fun. It always happens on tour. I'm in no rush to settle down. I'm single and having the time of my life. I'd like kids and a solid family life later."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'