Dizzee Rascal Berates Ronan Keating for Allegedly Cheating
British rapper Dizzee Rascal has slammed Irish singer Ronan Keating for allegedly cheating on his wife, insisting he shouldn't have married if he still wanted to enjoy the single life. The Boyzone singer announced his separation from his wife of 12 years, Yvonne, last week, and their split was followed by allegations he had an affair with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
Now "Bonkers" hitmaker Rascal admits he has succumbed to the temptations of life on the road, but berates Keating for "still trying to have fun" with girls after getting married. He says, "I ain't married yet, so why not? I've got the whole world to work through. I like all kinds of women... as long as they are pretty. I'm on a mission."
"Ronan Keating's mistake was getting married and still trying to have fun. It always happens on tour. I'm in no rush to settle down. I'm single and having the time of my life. I'd like kids and a solid family life later."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt