Lindsay Lohan and British Socialite Lady Victoria Hervey Become Fast Friends
Lindsay Lohan has a found a royal pal to help her through her legal woes, British model/socialite Lady Victoria Hervey has become the troubled actress' hot new Hollywood girlfriend. Sources claim the "Mean Girls" star met up with Lady Victoria during her recent ill-advised trip to the Cannes Film Festival in France and the pair became fast friends.
Lohan dined with her royal pal at the Sunset Tower in Los Angeles on Wednesday, May 26 after attending a court-ordered alcoholic education class, and the pair seemed inseparable. One bystander tells WENN, "They looked like old pals. I think Victoria may be just the type of person Lindsay needs to guide her through this difficult period."
Lohan appeared before a judge in Los Angeles on Monday, May 24 after missing a mandatory hearing stemming from a 2008 DUI arrest last week, on May 20. She was ordered not to take drugs or drink alcohol for the foreseeable future and fitted with an alcohol monitoring device on her ankle.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie