Lindsay Lohan and British Socialite Lady Victoria Hervey Become Fast Friends
Lindsay Lohan has a found a royal pal to help her through her legal woes, British model/socialite Lady Victoria Hervey has become the troubled actress' hot new Hollywood girlfriend. Sources claim the "Mean Girls" star met up with Lady Victoria during her recent ill-advised trip to the Cannes Film Festival in France and the pair became fast friends.
Lohan dined with her royal pal at the Sunset Tower in Los Angeles on Wednesday, May 26 after attending a court-ordered alcoholic education class, and the pair seemed inseparable. One bystander tells WENN, "They looked like old pals. I think Victoria may be just the type of person Lindsay needs to guide her through this difficult period."
Lohan appeared before a judge in Los Angeles on Monday, May 24 after missing a mandatory hearing stemming from a 2008 DUI arrest last week, on May 20. She was ordered not to take drugs or drink alcohol for the foreseeable future and fitted with an alcohol monitoring device on her ankle.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'