Lindsay Lohan and British Socialite Lady Victoria Hervey Become Fast Friends
Lindsay Lohan has a found a royal pal to help her through her legal woes, British model/socialite Lady Victoria Hervey has become the troubled actress' hot new Hollywood girlfriend. Sources claim the "Mean Girls" star met up with Lady Victoria during her recent ill-advised trip to the Cannes Film Festival in France and the pair became fast friends.
Lohan dined with her royal pal at the Sunset Tower in Los Angeles on Wednesday, May 26 after attending a court-ordered alcoholic education class, and the pair seemed inseparable. One bystander tells WENN, "They looked like old pals. I think Victoria may be just the type of person Lindsay needs to guide her through this difficult period."
Lohan appeared before a judge in Los Angeles on Monday, May 24 after missing a mandatory hearing stemming from a 2008 DUI arrest last week, on May 20. She was ordered not to take drugs or drink alcohol for the foreseeable future and fitted with an alcohol monitoring device on her ankle.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival