'Glee' Cast Reportedly Complain About Heavy Schedule
The cast of TV phenomenon "Glee" is begging show creator Ryan Murphy for a little time off - because they're too busy to enjoy their new-found fame. The musical show became an immediate hit when it launched in 2009 and now it's among the biggest shows on TV globally - but not all the stars of the show are thrilled with the success.
Insiders claim some castmates joined forces to petition Murphy for a break, because their grueling schedule is leaving them exhausted. And now "Glee" star Amber Riley, who plays Mercedes on the show, tells Life & Style magazine, "It's a lot of work. It's a lot of rehearsing, a lot of dancing, a lot of singing, sometimes a lot of crying. I don't think any of us has time to party. Any parties we go to, it's like (TV network bosses at) Fox telling us to go."
According to the publication, Murphy responded the complaint with, "I don't want to hear it."
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'