'Glee' Cast Reportedly Complain About Heavy Schedule
The cast of TV phenomenon "Glee" is begging show creator Ryan Murphy for a little time off - because they're too busy to enjoy their new-found fame. The musical show became an immediate hit when it launched in 2009 and now it's among the biggest shows on TV globally - but not all the stars of the show are thrilled with the success.
Insiders claim some castmates joined forces to petition Murphy for a break, because their grueling schedule is leaving them exhausted. And now "Glee" star Amber Riley, who plays Mercedes on the show, tells Life & Style magazine, "It's a lot of work. It's a lot of rehearsing, a lot of dancing, a lot of singing, sometimes a lot of crying. I don't think any of us has time to party. Any parties we go to, it's like (TV network bosses at) Fox telling us to go."
According to the publication, Murphy responded the complaint with, "I don't want to hear it."
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof