'Glee' Cast Reportedly Complain About Heavy Schedule
The cast of TV phenomenon "Glee" is begging show creator Ryan Murphy for a little time off - because they're too busy to enjoy their new-found fame. The musical show became an immediate hit when it launched in 2009 and now it's among the biggest shows on TV globally - but not all the stars of the show are thrilled with the success.
Insiders claim some castmates joined forces to petition Murphy for a break, because their grueling schedule is leaving them exhausted. And now "Glee" star Amber Riley, who plays Mercedes on the show, tells Life & Style magazine, "It's a lot of work. It's a lot of rehearsing, a lot of dancing, a lot of singing, sometimes a lot of crying. I don't think any of us has time to party. Any parties we go to, it's like (TV network bosses at) Fox telling us to go."
According to the publication, Murphy responded the complaint with, "I don't want to hear it."
More Glee News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs