'Glee' Cast Reportedly Complain About Heavy Schedule
The cast of TV phenomenon "Glee" is begging show creator Ryan Murphy for a little time off - because they're too busy to enjoy their new-found fame. The musical show became an immediate hit when it launched in 2009 and now it's among the biggest shows on TV globally - but not all the stars of the show are thrilled with the success.
Insiders claim some castmates joined forces to petition Murphy for a break, because their grueling schedule is leaving them exhausted. And now "Glee" star Amber Riley, who plays Mercedes on the show, tells Life & Style magazine, "It's a lot of work. It's a lot of rehearsing, a lot of dancing, a lot of singing, sometimes a lot of crying. I don't think any of us has time to party. Any parties we go to, it's like (TV network bosses at) Fox telling us to go."
According to the publication, Murphy responded the complaint with, "I don't want to hear it."
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival