'Glee' Cast Reportedly Complain About Heavy Schedule
The cast of TV phenomenon "Glee" is begging show creator Ryan Murphy for a little time off - because they're too busy to enjoy their new-found fame. The musical show became an immediate hit when it launched in 2009 and now it's among the biggest shows on TV globally - but not all the stars of the show are thrilled with the success.
Insiders claim some castmates joined forces to petition Murphy for a break, because their grueling schedule is leaving them exhausted. And now "Glee" star Amber Riley, who plays Mercedes on the show, tells Life & Style magazine, "It's a lot of work. It's a lot of rehearsing, a lot of dancing, a lot of singing, sometimes a lot of crying. I don't think any of us has time to party. Any parties we go to, it's like (TV network bosses at) Fox telling us to go."
According to the publication, Murphy responded the complaint with, "I don't want to hear it."
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future